Searching for Good BB provider in Noida sec 50

aviral sangal

Senior
ISP
Tikona
I am looking for a WIRED broadband provider in sector 50 noida. Airtel is out of question so please dont suggest airtel.P.S. Earlier i was looking for BB in vasundhra but that plan changed 😛

Hathway is a good choice, no downtimes and no disconnetions vatsoever in my case till now and I pay Rs.1150 per month for 1Mbps Unlimited connection, sounds a good deal?Or go for Reliance which one plan offers speed of 12Mbps till 25GB and post Fair Usage Policy 1Mbps UL for Rs.999 but lot of disconnections and downtimes and the babus of Reliance are just horrible and illiterate just like the ambani himself.😛Or the BSNL babus the government chors with all the shit plans they have to offer.

I don't know about Tata if it's available in your area but it's very costly compared to other ISPs, go for Hathway, it's a good option, if Hathway's not available in your area there is no choice but Reliance or local cablewala (if your cablewala gives interenet that is.😀)

Lol okay thanks for the input 🙂

- - - Updated - - -

Hathway is a good choice, no downtimes and no disconnetions vatsoever in my case till now and I pay Rs.1150 per month for 1Mbps Unlimited connection, sounds a good deal?

There is no such plan from hathway. All its plans have Fcuk user policy and the speed slammed to 256kbps

i am also residing in sector-50 noida u.p.
you have two options only here for wired broadband.
one is AIRTEL
second is BSNL
THATS ALL....!!
NO OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER ........???
althugh area is very posh but yuo have to compromise..