• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 10,799

amit_dp

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Okay .. Had enough of this crappy reliance ... booked Airtel DVR .. installation should be done today .. Wats the process of disconnection guys .. ? Do I get any refund for the money i paid for reliance DVR ?

you went with reliance? i thought most people on the forum recommended videocon?

I took it couple of years back when it was not publicly launched .. and was available for reliance employees only .. at that time it was the only one with MPEG-4 compression .. airtel and videocon weren't in picture at that time ..

haha .. I hope not .. the installation is done .. pretty swift .. will have a proper look at the features etc whn i reach home tonite .. any ideas abt reliance disconnection guys .. ?

No seriously, airtel chaps are cheats. Waiting for my subscription to end, and then I'll kick them out.

you went with reliance? i thought most people on the forum recommended videocon?

I checked with Videocon. They don't seem to have the HD DVR in stock. Also, they say it costs 6000/- ,when the site shows it available for ~4.5k

And Reliance wants 3K to replace their HD DVR 😕 !

Good news. Got a Videocon d2h HD connection yesterday. No planning to add an HD DVR as well! Bye Bye Reliance 🙂

I checked with Videocon. They don't seem to have the HD DVR in stock. Also, they say it costs 6000/- ,when the site shows it available for ~4.5k

And Reliance wants 3K to replace their HD DVR 😕 !

if you look carefully you will see that installation charges are extra so that brings the figure to 6000

any trick for Reliance DTH not the BIG TV model. I'm talking about the Red-Silver Model DTH models. Any software update that can be done, getting shitty load times and poor interface 🙁

You cant do anything about it due to hardware restrictions, swap it with new one by paying minimum charge. That's only way.

reliance quality was average when i saw in my uncle house. but it was old tv, so maybe tv problem also. dish tv also felt bad. videocon, tata & airtel were ok.