Formula-1 News and Updates

I saw following post on FB and visited a mall in my city. They will be visiting other states/cities soon.
Ahmedabad...say... | Facebook

F1 car looks amazing. Felt like driving but of course can't. Here is a video -
Kavil Visits Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 Car at AlphaOne Mall Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - YouTube

Mind blasting car!

i feel like people arent so crazy here for f1 cars! looking at it in our city, feels like we are at the venue! it was great experience. share it here if you have such kind of personal photos/videos. thanks.

Jesus Christ - He must first know whether he fits in for Today F1.....Nobody cares about him in 1 paddock...

You never know. There is a new found love/friendship between Alonso and Lewis! Their partnership will be full of FIRE on pit and track, Ferrari should have plan B for every eventuality, if they sign Lewis.

Every body is talking about new bond love/friendship between lewis and FA...but 100% sure that with out a consent from F! ferrari wont sign LH....

F1 is back after 4 weeks of Summer Break...11 races gone 9 races to go ... Alonso leading the championship by 40 points...SPA the best racing circuit in F1 will be hosting the 12 race of the season...I am not predicting any one to win the race...Any body can win the race....