[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;4oLSYSJO5Ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik[/video]

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
Aug 11, 2006
^^I dont know what it contains as the video link blocked....I watched the movie Senna last Saturday Night...I didn't know much about Senna.... before watching this documentary... Just obvious things - great rider who died young in a F1 accident.... When I started to watch Senna...I was surprised by the eyes of a rider who seemed nearly shy in the interviews.... but fiercely strong and daring on the truck.... His face was a canvas where his soul sketched the mixed feelings..... that were born as he and life slowly sprang up.... You see Senna as a true consistent human being....who debated between what he loved - racing, his country- and what was surrounding him .....and sadly growing up in Brasil's poverty, politics infesting F1, too much engineering against pilot's talent.....This is a must-seen documentary.... A must-seen film indeed.... Traces of archive footage that let you be a little closer of a great man who loved and lived for a passion....who had errors and fought against them...and who taught us a great lesson of attitude and coherence.....I salute you Mr. Senna and We miss you...

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
Aug 11, 2006
Jesus Christ - He must first know whether he fits in for Today F1.....Nobody cares about him in 1 paddock...