Speed Increased.

Hello guys, Iam geting 2Mbps~235KBPS on 750UL plan from last 5 days. Have downloaded 30gb in just 2 days. Are you all getting same speed ?

Enjoy while it lasts.

Complain to BSNL that you are getting 235KBps(approx 2mbps) instead of 65KBps(512kbps). They will give you a docket number and if the speed is not restored personally visit Divisional Engineer of your local exchange to decrease your speed back to 512kbps. Tell him that you are paying for 512kbps not 2mbps so they should restore your line as fast as possible :lol: After all these steps even if you get increased speeds contact BSNL public grievance cell and they will help you 🙄

Then complain via Customer Care Portal of BSNL online that my plan is 750 Ul I am receiving 2mbps instead of 512kbps. Please restore my speed back to 512kbps as soon as possible :Thank You:

There is no official information about any kind of speed upgrades or news that min broadband speed is 2mbpsBut as this seems to be a "One - Off Case" . So enjoy the speed it lastsMine is 1350 ULD,i need to wait till my 20gb over to check there any speed upgrade to 2mbps post FUP