idea 3g best speed 8.4 mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter sshirawta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 15,479
Around 10 AM in Morning. Date and Time is there on snapshot. I got it using my mobile Omnia W as WiFi.

Hi mdheeraj86: where i can download this version of mobile partner software which you have? if possible get me a link.. thanks in advance

Idea netsetter 3g datacard really works fast. You can enjoy fastest speed at 8.6 mbps without hassles as well as can share pictures, videos, and download and upload files.

The prob with me is on some days I get around 4-5 mbps, and others I get just 1-2 mbps.......The prob with me is on some days I get around 4-5 mbps, and others I get just 1-2 mbps.......

The prob with me is on some days I get around 4-5 mbps, and others I get just 1-2 mbps.......

The prob with me is on some days I get around 4-5 mbps, and others I get just 1-2 mbps.......

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC262300 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Using Idea 3G in delhi (gurgaon) was getting a download transfer rate of >1 MBps (on my S3) in a vehicle moving @ 60-70kmph, so Just did a random speedtest and i was surprised to see the result-

I guess it's too good a speed on a mobile that too moving so fast. Speed for a stationary user must have been even more crazier.....

(BTW credit goes to Vodafone as Idea is providing 3G on Vodafone's network in delhi)

Now idea is giving just 10 minutes of internet of 9rs recharge (ap circle), earlier it was 30 minutes, last week they reduced it 20 minutes NOW it's 10 minutes.......ridiculous !!!

Speeds are quite erratic in Pune here. As you can see, the first speedtest is at my office, which is bang in the middle of old Pune city. The second Speedtest is at my house near Kalyani Nagar, and speeds there leave much, much to be desired. A quick search on Opensignal shows there's only 1 3G tower by idea in my area? Quite baffling.

I was facing similar issue with speed on Idea 3G. Most of the time, my phone was not getting 3G network and switch to 2G. I faced this problem for whole month and could use only 200 MB of my 300 MB plan. And I was facing this issue throughout Pune city from Hinjewadi to Hadapsar 🙁

I was facing similar issue with speed on Idea 3G. Most of the time, my phone was not getting 3G network and switch to 2G. I faced this problem for whole month and could use only 200 MB of my 300 MB plan. And I was facing this issue throughout Pune city from Hinjewadi to Hadapsar 🙁

Yup, same thing happens at my place, network switches from 3G to Edge every minute quite frustratingly.

Speeds are quite erratic in Pune here. As you can see, the first speedtest is at my office, which is bang in the middle of old Pune city. The second Speedtest is at my house near Kalyani Nagar, and speeds there leave much, much to be desired. A quick search on Opensignal shows there's only 1 3G tower by idea in my area? Quite baffling.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention your token ID 205IC325226.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention your token ID 205IC325228.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Yup, same thing happens at my place, network switches from 3G to Edge every minute quite frustratingly.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention your token ID 205IC325230.

Regards,
Idea Cellular