Got dish tru hd connection

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,454
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

So after all these years(since 1992\3) i have finally jumped the dth bandwagon.Some questions?the stb is only upto 1080i whereas reliance stb supports 1080P.If there is future 1080p channels will i have to buy another stb?Arent there hd top up channels?my plan costs rs460 without taxes(516 with taxes) whereas my cable connection was rs 260 only.When will dish add espn hd,star movies hd,star world hd?does any other provider including hathway provide 1080P channels?In USA directv and dish network provide 1080p channels.

lol at buying zee.

videocon? they seem to have the best packages at reasonable prices. not sure about the i or p of HD broadcast.

videocon? they seem to have the best packages at reasonable prices. not sure about the i or p of HD broadcast.

Its all 1080i

AFAIK no (or negligible) providers give 1080p even internationally

In USA directv and dish network provide 1080p channels.

What difference does that cause? '1080i' or '1080p' doesn't really make a big difference according to me. Am i Right?

p is supposed to be much better than i. that's what i have read online. i have a hd camcorder and i think it shoots in 1080i i do not like the end videos too much interlacing in it if that is the correct term. 😕

p is much smooth, difference is all the more noticeable in content with movement, not so much in the slow imagery (or drab serials)