Broadband provider in Gurgaon

daemon

[OP]
Mar 29, 2012
All,Please suggest some broadband provider in Gurgaon (apart from BSNL and Airtel). Dont need 3G or Datacard one.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
You appears to be one option that you would have to hunt for. They seem to operate in some areas here in Gurgaon. Reliance is another option I suppose.

daemon

[OP]
Mar 29, 2012
YOU is limited to DLF phases..will check reliance..please suggest more

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i guess our options are limited. i have not seen any other player. tata seems to be present in some building societies. but they are as bad as reliance from what i have heard.

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
Right. Tata is bad only if they have monopoly in your society. Reliance is bad, always. But afaik, op, if you're still living where you used to, only one society has tata, and none have rcom. YOU too isn't present. Have you yet not got the new plan from bsnl ?LCO, if present, is another option.

daemon

[OP]
Mar 29, 2012
No, no update on the plans still living on the same plan :) bangalore also couldn't help.Triple play is another operator but only in JMD in Sohna road as of now...

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
Which society do you live in ? Afaik, only Nile has TATA .One way to get the new plan could be to disconnect this line and get a new line installed; and specifically ask the dales associate for the new plan.Else, you could spam the public grievances page with low speed complaints. Have you complained to the GMTD ?

daemon

[OP]
Mar 29, 2012
New line also will not help as thats also on old plan (already inquired)..whats the email ID of GMTD?created grievance ticket twice, contacted nodal officer as well still no solution yet

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
Email ID, snoop around haryana.bsnl.co.in. You could visit Sec14, bb dept as a last resort. gm also sits there.

bajechele

Regulars
Mar 13, 2008
India
Cromaniac Broadband is available in some places illegally(without ISP license). It does provides some Insane speeds like 1Gbps Unlimited for 900 including taxes and cess:secret:. Better contact him personally for the same :phone: