• Thread starter Thread starter Arjun1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,001

Arjun1

Good Day 2 U
ISP
Bsnl
A Doctor Entered the Hospital in hurry after being Called in 4 An Urgent Surgery. He Answered the Call ASAP, Changed his Clothes & went Directly 2 the Surgery Block. He found the Boy’s Father Pacing in the Hall Waiting 4 the Doctor. On Seeing him, the Dad Yelled: “Y Did U Take All This Time 2 Come? Don’t U Know That My Son’s Lyf is in Danger? Don’t U Have Any Sense of Responsibility?”

The Doctor Smiled & Said: “I M Sorry, I wasn’t in the Hospital & I Came as Fast as I could after receiving the Call & Now, I Wish U’d Calm Down So that I can do my Work”

“Calm Down?! What if Ur Son was in this Room Right Now, Would U Calm Down? If ur Own Son Dies Now what will U do?” Said the Father Angrily

The Doctor Smiled Again & Replied: “I Will Say What Job said in the Holy Book “4rm Dust V Came & 2 Dust V Return, Blessed be the Name of God”. Doctors Cannot prolong Lives. Go & intercede 4 Ur Son, V Will Do Our Best by God’s Grace”

“Giving Advises when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the Ffather.

The surgery took Some Hours after which the Doctor went out Happy,
“Thank Goodness!, Ur Son is Saved!” & Wthout Witing 4 the Fther’s Reply he Carried on his way Running. “If U Have Any Question, Ask the Nurse”

“Y is he so Arrogant? He couldn’t Wait Some Minutes So That I Ask About My Son’s State” Commented the Father When Seeing the Nurse Minutes After the Doctor Left.

The Nurse Answered, Tears Coming Down Her Face: “His Son Died Yesterday in a Road Accident, he was in the Burial When V Called him 4 Ur Son’s Surgery & Now that He Saved Ur Son’s Lyf, he Left Running 2 Finish his Son’s Burial.”

Moral-Never Judge Any1….. Bcuz U Never Know How their LYF is & What They’re Going Through”
:cursing:

They need to Amair Khan's satyamev jayate on this topic 😛

I have a feeling Amarbir Singh Dhillon of Lynx India wrote this 'story'.