dailymotion not opening on act broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter psychedelic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,183
Try using this https://www.dailymotion.com/

You can use https protocol to open any blocked site like link-removed, link-removed etc. 🙂

Can anyone suggest me about the consistency of act broadband and their service. I m going to apply for it. And also if it is safe to pay yearly amount in advance. I had a bad experience with bsnl and you broadband. Their words are very promising while taking the money but later they show their real colour.

Can anyone suggest me about the consistency of act broadband and their service. I m going to apply for it. And also if it is safe to pay yearly amount in advance. I had a bad experience with bsnl and you broadband. Their words are very promising while taking the money but later they show their real colour.

its been almost a month since i have been using act!!!!till now d service has been amazing with really good speed!!!! this depends on the area ur living in...............call them up and ask them about the feasibility in ur area and they'll respond!! as far as i know once d everthin is installed ul be fine!!!!! and i have paid for 3months in advance......but right now il give act a thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

are d videos loading on dailymotion??? d site loades as u said but ut keeps saying cant load videos due to technical difficulties!!!! im not sure if its only me or evry1 else!!!!

its been almost a month since i have been using act!!!!till now d service has been amazing with really good speed!!!! this depends on the area ur living in...............call them up and ask them about the feasibility in ur area and they'll respond!! as far as i know once d everthin is installed ul be fine!!!!! and i have paid for 3months in advance......but right now il give act a thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

are d videos loading on dailymotion??? d site loades as u said but ut keeps saying cant load videos due to technical difficulties!!!! im not sure if its only me or evry1 else!!!!

thanks man for the suggestion. i think i should call them and find out the rest.