Feasibility of getting ACT broadband

Vishakh PC

[OP]
Jun 1, 2012
Bangalore
What is the feasibility status of ACT at rustumbag next to manipal hospital, bangalore-560017? I would like to apply for a new connection if there is feasibility.

ACTian

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2011
What is the feasibility status of ACT at rustumbag next to manipal hospital, bangalore-560017? I would like to apply for a new connection if there is feasibility.

Hi thanks for your interest, will revert shortly on the feasibility.

rgds

Reactions: 1 person

Vishakh PC

[OP]
Jun 1, 2012
Bangalore

rgds

Inian

Regulars
May 22, 2011
Hi Actian

I asked you the same, "availability in mahadevapura-560048", never replied :angry:

rgds

visahaljogi

Jun 7, 2012
Hi,

Do you have service available in Kaggadaspura C V Raman Nagar?

-Regards,
Vishal...

Hi Actian

I asked you the same, "availability in mahadevapura-560048", never replied :angry:

Inian

Regulars
May 22, 2011
Dont know is it available in those areas, while check in.

Hi,

-Regards,
Vishal...

ACTian

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2011

hi, yes we are starting our service in your area this month - you will see the sales activities from next week.

rgds

Hi,

-Regards,
Vishal...

Hi, currently we do not but is under the expansion plan for the next three months.

rgds

mgrnet

Jun 21, 2010
hi, yes we are starting our service in your area this month - you will see the sales activities from next week.

rgds

Hi, currently we do not but is under the expansion plan for the next three months.

rgds

@Actian,

What is the expansion plan for VIJAYANAGAR? Any future plans? Any time limit?

Vishakh PC

[OP]
Jun 1, 2012
Bangalore
Still now no service has been started...There is just one connection here that is you and that too sucks as hell!

rgds

rgds

Still now no service has been started...There is just one connection here that is you and that too sucks as hell!

Inflo

Dec 22, 2009

I stay close by. S.R.Layout on the other side of the wall. I would like to know about feasibility in my area.

Btw Vishakh which connection you using?