Feasibility of getting ACT broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Vishakh PC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 15,292

Vishakh PC

ISP
MTS
What is the feasibility status of ACT at rustumbag next to manipal hospital, bangalore-560017? I would like to apply for a new connection if there is feasibility.

What is the feasibility status of ACT at rustumbag next to manipal hospital, bangalore-560017? I would like to apply for a new connection if there is feasibility.

Hi thanks for your interest, will revert shortly on the feasibility.

rgds

rgds

Hi Actian

I asked you the same, "availability in mahadevapura-560048", never replied :angry:

rgds

Hi,

Do you have service available in Kaggadaspura C V Raman Nagar?

-Regards,
Vishal...

Hi Actian

I asked you the same, "availability in mahadevapura-560048", never replied :angry:

Dont know is it available in those areas, while check in.

Hi,

-Regards,
Vishal...

hi, yes we are starting our service in your area this month - you will see the sales activities from next week.

rgds

Hi,

-Regards,
Vishal...

Hi, currently we do not but is under the expansion plan for the next three months.

rgds

hi, yes we are starting our service in your area this month - you will see the sales activities from next week.

rgds

Hi, currently we do not but is under the expansion plan for the next three months.

rgds

@Actian,

What is the expansion plan for VIJAYANAGAR? Any future plans? Any time limit?

Still now no service has been started...There is just one connection here that is you and that too sucks as hell!

rgds

rgds

Still now no service has been started...There is just one connection here that is you and that too sucks as hell!

I stay close by. S.R.Layout on the other side of the wall. I would like to know about feasibility in my area.

Btw Vishakh which connection you using?

What is the feasibility status of ACT at Nanja reddy Colony near to total mall,old airport road,murugeshpalya, bangalore-560017? I would like to apply for a new connection if there is feasibility.Previously i had act connection in ulsoor but had to disconnect as that time it was not available at Nanja reddy Colony near to total mall,old airport road,murugeshpalya, bangalore-560017..kindly reply about feasibilty...I had a very good experience with ACT..Thanks

Inflo said:
I stay close by. S.R.Layout on the other side of the wall. I would like to know about feasibility in my area.Btw Vishakh which connection you using?
I stay at 4th Cross, currently I am using a MTS dongle. It is not bad but I looking for better. There is you broadband available in this part but the review seems real bad.

I have been Requesting ACT to add a Connection in NEW BAIYAPPANAHALLI From Past 1 Year and still haven't Got a Proper response or action from them..... There is Hardly any Connection in this area other than BSNL and Airview ........ and my speed i get in either of them in speed test is hardly 0.58 Mbps..
Requesting ACT broadband to act fast......

is it available in dollars colony rmv 2nd stage , when I ask customer support they say its not available , if so what time it may come plz reply

aditya5216 said:
is it available in dollars colony rmv 2nd stage , when I ask customer support they say its not available , if so what time it may come plz reply
Hello Aditya,
Thanks for showing your interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address and contact no. with us so that our team can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband