Shah Rukh likely to buy 50 per cent shares in Dempo SC

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,335
I kinda like it. If any kind of acts gets the other sports into limelight, that is good. Its sickening that other sports have no market at all compared to Cricket (dont mention about some city nerds following their fav EPL club)Hope the other sports too get importance, not just cricket!

MAybe this is a good thing after all. Hope football gets more importance. Its sad to see that only cricket is given importance when other countries like Australia and South Africa excel in other sports like rugby,hockey etc

Shahrukh should concentrate more on his movie career and give creative films to the public. Not a great move by him.

they need to televise these matches first. its a shame that we get to see domestic league from around the world but not from our country.

Money & Popularity are the causes. If there is popularity, the television companies will buy the rights, so that they can recover the costs through ads. And popularity depends upon performances as well. So, its a cycle in a way. Offtopic: Member since Dec'2005 & 13 posts - Wow

Money & Popularity are the causes. If there is popularity, the television companies will buy the rights, so that they can recover the costs through ads. And popularity depends upon performances as well. So, its a cycle in a way.

Offtopic: Member since Dec'2005 & 13 posts - Wow

well one of the reasons i posted in this thread was to know my post count hehe,never had trouble with any provider (bsnl, tata, reliance, airtel, Vodafone). mostly lurks here to know latest offers and user reviews.

on topic: they showed epl cause it was popular in england and people here in india liked it. same reason, they should show I-league cause it is popular in kolkatta (i think!) and people will like it. i trust the kolkatta crowds taste, they know their football and cricket. if they like it so will the rest.

So now SRK will fight with security guard in Football stadium? 😀