We can reset the FUP!?

I have just seen this today! Its.Darn.Cheap!!

How is the amount for resetting the FUP calculated?

It's awesome. If you get same speed high speed(10 mbps) in less charge(33 Rs) by resetting FUP, this can be said really a Fair Usage policy. Not a bad deal...

It's awesome. If you get same speed high speed(10 mbps) in less charge(33 Rs) by resetting FUP, this can be said really a Fair Usage policy. Not a bad deal...
I know right!! I didn't even notice this feature till now! 😀

But i want to know how they reached the price of "Rs33"

BTW- I've got my FUP reset in this month! My usage has been close to 100GB this month! They have shiity FUP reset software.

I know right!! I didn't even notice this feature till now! 😀

But i want to know how they reached the price of "Rs33"

BTW- I've got my FUP reset in this month! My usage has been close to 100GB this month! They have shiity FUP reset software.

Even my usage was reached up to this level when I had tons of free space available on my disk.

bobbyguitarist, you weren't aware of this before ? Strange. Anyway, couple of months ago, you could not reset it on the last day as it would show amount to pay as 0 and the transaction would not be processed. They rectified it since last month so that the last day of the month would show as 33 as opposed to 0.

bobbyguitarist, you weren't aware of this before ? Strange. Anyway, couple of months ago, you could not reset it on the last day as it would show amount to pay as 0 and the transaction would not be processed. They rectified it since last month so that the last day of the month would show as 33 as opposed to 0.
Yeah i was aware of this feature but i thought its 33Rs for resetting the FUP any time in the month. But now i know they calculate it depending upon the date n the month.

Yeah i was aware of this feature but i thought its 33Rs for resetting the FUP any time in the month. But now i know they calculate it depending upon the date n the month.

Has your FUP been reset this month. Mine hasn't happened as yet.

Thanks for the info. Can we still use this option of paying and reset the FUP? How many times in a month cant his be done? Is this available for all packages? Any idea what's the price to reset FUP for other packages?

Thanks for the info. Can we still use this option of paying and reset the FUP? How many times in a month cant his be done? Is this available for all packages? Any idea what's the price to reset FUP for other packages?

It can be done as many times as you want. Available for all packages as far as I know...not sure though. The price is calculated based on the monthly rental and the number of days remaining in the month at the time of doing the reset.

I have just seen this today! Its.Darn.Cheap!!

How is the amount for resetting the FUP calculated?

How many days did you have remaining that month when it showed the calculated price of Rs. 33? Does anybody know exactly how they calculate it and what are the cost per gb per days remaining?

How many days did you have remaining that month when it showed the calculated price of Rs. 33? Does anybody know exactly how they calculate it and what are the cost per gb per days remaining?

That was when a day was left. The cost is calculated based on the number of days remaining and your plan.