We can reset the FUP!?

That was when a day was left. The cost is calculated based on the number of days remaining and your plan.

Any idea of the details of this FUP price? How does it vary exactly? How much per day and per MB?

Any idea of the details of this FUP price? How does it vary exactly? How much per day and per MB?

Didn't understand any of those questions.

So i was without net for past 4 days. 2 days i was out of station so couldn't call them. last 2 days, i was getting the login page and when i login and open another page/tab .. i was getting the login page again. They said someone will come to house but they didn't. However net is working from today morning and i guess my FUP has been reset

Didn't understand any of those questions.
What I meant is that how does Beam calculate the FUP exactly? How can we calculate it our self to get an estimate of what the cost is going to be?

What I meant is that how does Beam calculate the FUP exactly? How can we calculate it our self to get an estimate of what the cost is going to be?

As powerwatts has mentioned, FUP is calculated depending on number of days remaining in the month and plan.

Forexample my plan is 1020 10mbps plan. For my plan each day costs 33 rupees to reset FUP. So if i were to reset my fup today(june 26th), my cost would be 33*4=132Rupees.

As powerwatts has mentioned, FUP is calculated depending on number of days remaining in the month and plan.

Forexample my plan is 1020 10mbps plan. For my plan each day costs 33 rupees to reset FUP. So if i were to reset my fup today(june 26th), my cost would be 33*4=132Rupees.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have fluctuations in speed? I'm in search of a new connection.

EDIT: Also, do you have any idea what is the FUP reset price for the other plans of 15mbps and 20mbps? Is it Rs. 50 per day and Rs. 85 per day respectively? With a 10mbps connection, what is your upload and download speed pre and post FUP? Any idea what download and upload speed people with 15mpbs and 20mbps are receiving?

Thanks for the reply. Do you have fluctuations in speed? I'm in search of a new connection.

EDIT: Also, do you have any idea what is the FUP reset price for the other plans of 15mbps and 20mbps? Is it Rs. 50 per day and Rs. 85 per day respectively? With a 10mbps connection, what is your upload and download speed pre and post FUP? Any idea what download and upload speed people with 15mpbs and 20mbps are receiving?

-15Mbps plan is for 1500 a month and the 20Mbps plan is 2500 a month. So it would be 50/day and 85/day as you said.
-With 10mbps connection, the upload and download speeds for me are 10 and 10 and post FUP they are 2 and 2.
-The 20Mbps connections obviously have a 20/20 speed coz a friend of mine has it. No clue about the 15Mbps connection.

-15Mbps plan is for 1500 a month and the 20Mbps plan is 2500 a month. So it would be 50/day and 85/day as you said.
-With 10mbps connection, the upload and download speeds for me are 10 and 10 and post FUP they are 2 and 2.
-The 20Mbps connections obviously have a 20/20 speed coz a friend of mine has it. No clue about the 15Mbps connection.
Thank you. Do you face fluctuations in speed? How is the customer care service? Is it really as bad as people say?

EDIT: Does your friend who has the 20mbps connection get proper 6mbps upload and download post FUP? FUP limit is calculated based on the only downloaded amount?

One of good things about beam is it counts only downloads while calculating FUP. Uploads are not counted. Also speeds are awesome. (10mbps for 1020 bucks man!) Customer care improved in the last 6 months(well atleast for me) But there are downtimes which usually gets rectified in 4-5 hours. Finally what i would say is IF you're a casual home user who downloads lotta stuff and don't mind downtimes 2-3 times a month .. go for beam. But i wouldn't recommend beam for commercial users.

One of good things about beam is it counts only downloads while calculating FUP. Uploads are not counted. Also speeds are awesome. (10mbps for 1020 bucks man!)

Customer care improved in the last 6 months(well atleast for me)

But there are downtimes which usually gets rectified in 4-5 hours.

Finally what i would say is IF you're a casual home user who downloads lotta stuff and don't mind downtimes 2-3 times a month .. go for beam. But i wouldn't recommend beam for commercial users.

Thanks for this review. On an average, how many times a month can we expect downtime with beam? Also, does that vary from area to area? And, is the speed stable or does it fluctuate. If it fluctuates how often does it fluctuate and to what range? TIA.

Well i had beam in another area for 6 months in which i didnt experience even 1hr downtime. Yes..not even 1hr.

But we shifted house to a near by area (1~2km) and here even though speeds are as promised .. i've experienced 2~3 hour downtime atleast 4~5 times a month. So it depends upon area to area.

But speeds are given as promised and also stable and absolutely no torrent throttling unlike airtel

https://i.imgur.com/yZWQs.png

I've downloaded 78GB this month and i download close to 90~100GB per month on avg.

Also i do atleast 50~60 uploads on torrents

Theres never been any speed fluctuation for me. It always stays constant. As for downtime, I had one last month and that was the only one in the last 4 months.

Well i had beam in another area for 6 months in which i didnt experience even 1hr downtime. Yes..not even 1hr.

But we shifted house to a near by area (1~2km) and here even though speeds are as promised .. i've experienced 2~3 hour downtime atleast 4~5 times a month. So it depends upon area to area.

But speeds are given as promised and also stable and absolutely no torrent throttling unlike airtel

https://i.imgur.com/yZWQs.png

I've downloaded 78GB this month and i download close to 90~100GB per month on avg.

Also i do atleast 50~60 uploads on torrents

Thanks for providing a screenshot. Does the IP keep changing? Also, any idea if Hayai going to come to Hyderabad? Can you use beam on two computers at home at the same time? If so, how?

well IP changes once in one month i guess. Haven't really observed it. I follow "Don't ask,Don't tell" policy about hayai now-a-days.one internet on two PC's? I really don't know