Best Razor for Shaving?

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 125
  • Views Views 11,059
if they would suggest you trimmers , you would stop going to them or will go less often........thats the secret yar for them to say that.:biggrin:

I 1st thought abt that. But I never go for shaving in Parlor. Only Hair cut and massage . So I don't think they would have any concern abt their business opportunity from me.

Many Parlor men don't suggest trimmer. Also as my Job & office demands clean shave , so I avoid trimmers. But would be interested to know if anyomne have an idea of good trimmer.
From what I understand, its better to use them. If you use these Gillette razor thingies, the blade actually pushes some of your hair downward and into the follicles sometimes leading to Folliculitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ Topweb - Never used them but for 10k, I guess they'd do a good job 😛

^^😀 Too much knowledge is a dangerous thing. I don't want to be American 😉

Surprisingly, no. Its much finer than a stubble. How you'd probably look one day after shaving. Takes 11 hours to fully charge. Once charged, lasts 4-5 shaves.

I have the the same trimmer, it may be finer than a stubble for you but thats not going to be the case with everyone & for me it leaves a clear stubble

I have the the same trimmer, it may be finer than a stubble for you but thats not going to be the case with everyone & for me it leaves a clear stubble
Have you tried removing the comb thingie on top and then using it?

A plastic razor rs20 and 1 Supermax blade(2Rs) every Shave, doing good for me for last 7-8 years. I've very hard hair and sensitive skin...I can't even apply aftershave lotion, I need to apply a cream prescribed by Dr. 🙂

I got fusion yet to open it though...... got it just because MAch 3 gives out easily ......but after reading @manu's review I am guessing I am gonna have a red face lol..btw you guys know about razor which barbers use called Moser the red one.....I got it locally and it was broken or something or probably fake had to return it never tried to buy it again ...any such razor with other brands..... ?

can i use this to shave any place of my body?i'm 21, yet not shaved my facial hair even once.i get it trimmed from the barber.

A plastic razor rs20 and 1 Supermax blade(2Rs) every Shave, doing good for me for last 7-8 years. I've very hard hair and sensitive skin...I can't even apply aftershave lotion, I need to apply a cream prescribed by Dr. 🙂

can you post the picture?