Videocon d2h mocks Tata Sky [DTH Comparison]

• Thread starter Thread starter Hardik7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,329
TS deserves every bit of the backlash and mocking they face ... they should be ashamed of themselves ..

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing have these Videocon people stopped making the DVR box ?? Its no where in the ad .....

Another thing have these Videocon people stopped making the DVR box ?? Its no where in the ad .....

They have mentioned recording & rewind/pause live tv features in their analog cable tv comparison. BTW I am also curious about 12 picture in picture mosaic.
Yet to see.

I have been reading on other forums and few have written that there is some issue with DVR box and they have stopped new ones for the time being and are ironing out the flaws before they re launch new DVRs ..

I Was just looking at it too....using the Grandsports pack and according to Videocon they are giving twice no. of channels in it ??

These Comparison is just matter of time. TS is nothing to do with it as long as GSAT 10 is launched. Once they have new transpoder it might be a different ball game.

Look These are Marketing policies... No of channels doesn't matter in great sense, its all about PQ, AQ and CC. TS has Excellent in PQ, AQ, and CC. TS definately catch up all other dth in No of Channels within 6-7 month. Lets hope for the best!!!

These Comparison is just matter of time. TS is nothing to do with it as long as GSAT 10 is launched. Once they have new transpoder it might be a different ball game.

It's not consumers problem if GSAT 10 is being delayed over & over. TS was founded in 2004. One of the old players in DTH business. While Videocon d2h was founded in 2009 & the company still manages to provide far more no. of HD channels. Even in future if we assume that GSAT 10 launches according to it's current July-Aug '12 schedule, TS won't be able to provide new HD channels until October '12. It was TS's foolish decision when they decided to pay huge amount of money advance for acquiring transponders of GSAT 10.

Look These are Marketing policies... No of channels doesn't matter in great sense, its all about PQ, AQ and CC. TS has Excellent in PQ, AQ, and CC. TS definately catch up all other dth in No of Channels within 6-7 month. Lets hope for the best!!!

Number of channels always matters. Especially when we are talking about content oriented services. We could live with the number of SD channels TS provides as they broadcasts almost all mainstream SD channels. But when it comes to HD broadcasting, they are dilly-dallying for long time now.

About PQ & AQ of Tata Sky, I would say Airtel is still better when it comes to SD channels. ADTV have gained several awards for their services.