ICICI offering me to port my account to my nearest neighbourhood branch

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 13,416
This mail doesn't talk about any 7 days non-active stuff. I wonder why is that. Yes, and like I said my concern is the same, I need to make sure anyone (including myself from other banks) use the updated details to make sure there are no complications.

I talked about it in the branch and they mentioned about the 7 days time. That was the main reason I did not go ahead since it is my salary account and all the payments are made through that.Cannot take chances...

They had told me to wait for 1 day non-active. On that day A Dividend was automatically credited to My A/C, so i got the call from the branch saying the Transition will take place Next day And it was over in 1 day.For a Safe side they must be saying 7 days officially,but if you go to the branch they will tell you the whole process takes 1 day only

Its been 45 days and my account is still with the old branch. I am expecting a transfer from a friend in a week , I wonder if they will change now & if any impact. Of course, I have given the older details as nothing has changed. I had postponed mailing as I thought let me see after a few days as to if I can see any obvious difference in my account profile.

friend of mine did NEFT(citibank) to my icici, but given wrong IFSC code(same city but different branch)...still my account received the money and this was 4 months back!

That adds a bit of calmness, hope no incidents with me. But, 45 days after they approached me telling me of a switch in 30 days, its still not done 😛

Reminded of this thread thanks to Admin's opening of a new thread. Its been 90 days since I got that mail about shifting my account. I am still with my old branch.