Creative uses of Unlimited 3G?

• Thread starter Thread starter ved123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,886

ved123

ISP
BSNL
Hey Guys,This is my first post in forum. So incase I make any mistake, do let me know.I want to know various CREATIVE uses of Unlimited 3G plan. What it could be? Remember I need Creative answer, so there is no barrier.

Check title!!..

I know there are no unlimited 3G plans, but what would you do if there were? Need creative answer (not download movie, play games and all that boring answers)

Thanks bobby. But already checked that thread,only 2-3 guys gave answers, rest was all discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Moreover that question focused on 'Speed', my question focus on 'Unlimited'. 🙂

Thanks bobby. But already checked that thread,only 2-3 guys gave answers, rest was all discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Moreover that question focused on 'Speed', my question focus on 'Unlimited'. 🙂
Yes. Well i dont think telecom companies would offer "Truly" unlimited 3g. they're bound to have some FUP on plans.

*if* they did indeed offer truly unlimited plans, It would be used to download HD stuff, stream movies or skype all the time. What more do you want from an internet connection? 🙂

Hey Guys,
This is my first post in forum. So incase I make any mistake, do let me know.
I want to know various CREATIVE uses of Unlimited 3G plan. What it could be? Remember I need Creative answer, so there is no barrier.

take a high end 3G plan, and do nothing with it.
just put it idle and pay the bill at the end of month.

Hey Guys,
This is my first post in forum. So incase I make any mistake, do let me know.
I want to know various CREATIVE uses of Unlimited 3G plan. What it could be? Remember I need Creative answer, so there is no barrier.

Get pirated dvd's and cd's with movies and games and songs from market and then seed em over torrent on the internet 😛

take a high end 3G plan, and do nothing with it.
just put it idle and pay the bill at the end of month.

This. There is no CREATIVE use of the interwebz.