Creative uses of Unlimited 3G?

ved123

[OP]
May 27, 2012
Hey Guys,This is my first post in forum. So incase I make any mistake, do let me know.I want to know various CREATIVE uses of Unlimited 3G plan. What it could be? Remember I need Creative answer, so there is no barrier.

ved123

[OP]
May 27, 2012
Posting from cell, so made typo. Can I edit it??BTW Thanks :)

ved123

[OP]
May 27, 2012
I know there are no unlimited 3G plans, but what would you do if there were? Need creative answer (not download movie, play games and all that boring answers)

ved123

[OP]
May 27, 2012
Thanks bobby. But already checked that thread,only 2-3 guys gave answers, rest was all discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Moreover that question focused on 'Speed', my question focus on 'Unlimited'. :)

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
Thanks bobby. But already checked that thread,only 2-3 guys gave answers, rest was all discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Moreover that question focused on 'Speed', my question focus on 'Unlimited'. :)
Yes. Well i dont think telecom companies would offer "Truly" unlimited 3g. they're bound to have some FUP on plans.

*if* they did indeed offer truly unlimited plans, It would be used to download HD stuff, stream movies or skype all the time. What more do you want from an internet connection? :)

amitnsonu

Regular
Regulars
Apr 23, 2010
Hey Guys,
This is my first post in forum. So incase I make any mistake, do let me know.
I want to know various CREATIVE uses of Unlimited 3G plan. What it could be? Remember I need Creative answer, so there is no barrier.

take a high end 3G plan, and do nothing with it.
just put it idle and pay the bill at the end of month.

godric_gt

Enlightened
Regulars
Apr 26, 2009
Kolkata
Hey Guys,
This is my first post in forum. So incase I make any mistake, do let me know.
I want to know various CREATIVE uses of Unlimited 3G plan. What it could be? Remember I need Creative answer, so there is no barrier.

Get pirated dvd's and cd's with movies and games and songs from market and then seed em over torrent on the internet :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Brands 0
Sushubh Technology 1
IBF Video Games 0
Sushubh Brands 1
Sushubh Brands 3