• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,433
Status
Not open for further replies.

helper

ISP
aircel
here is my real story..............First, I recharged Rs.7 pack to check the speed.. and I was very happy sometime I got 4mbps.... Then I decided to recharge by Rs.128 (500mb data with high-speed 3.06mbps and after that 128kbps). So after recharged I finished 500mb data in one day and then my speed became 128kbps. I still continue downloading and after 15 days I notice that my speed very low, not even 128kbps (I am using Idea Net Setter Dongal). So I called customer care and they said that I completed 5GB data so my speed become 32kbps .. what the f**k. They have this kind of setting over all the data pack. If you use Rs.7 pack then you will get 3.06mbps(50mb)----128kbps(500mb)---- after that 32kbps.So basically they are making us fool by speed. They said all pack is unlimited but what about the speed. Why they can not make speed only 128kbps last. Why it reduce to 32kbps which is less that 2G speed.So I want you all spread this awareness and help our friend and people. I will not stop here .. I am going to spread this on internet.

This shit was not mentioned on their website! Are you sure about this?Edit: After checking clearly, I found out that the speed drops are mentioned on the official Aircel website.

I would be interested in deed if they could offer 256kb/s constant speedcap on HSPA; instead of the surface polish of 3.6M, although yes... they are cheapest plans available in market today.

^^ for you Idea Netsetter 2G plans are good - they cap speed at 256kbps but gives unlimited usage on 3G - but when you are on ICRA Airtel or Vodafone 3G you may have network glitches! 🙁

Finally TRAI gave an order to those ISPs who are trying to make us fool by hidden FUPcheck TRAI webpage on NEWS & UPDATES. I request all friends to spread it on facebook. thanks

why the heck they have to decrease it to 32kbps? though atleast better than airtel who decreases to 20kbps. Man their package setters are simply :stupid:

^They are not making us fools.. It is clearly stated on their websites that speeds will drop to 32kbps after certain MB's of data.

^They are not making us fools.. It is clearly stated on their websites that speeds will drop to 32kbps after certain MB's of data.

dear friend,
sorry I searched aircel website again and again but did not find any information about 32kbps speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.