Vodafone introduces new 3G tariff rates

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 13,099
Yeah same for me .. Got sms from them yesterday .. I guess I will opt for some other plan now cos my usage don't go past 500MB .. So 1.5GB is a waste for me ..But there is no mention of new plans on their website for postpaid users ..

yeah now we are getting sensible reply from them .. seems they have taken queries raised on IBF seriously ..

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/K4hvUR so that we may address your concern better.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

I sent the number 3-4 days back, no response yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw your post in the next page. But a reply to my mail i sent through your website would have been optimal 😉

^^ Give a call to their customer care. Son't expect much help from their CC idiots on this forum

Dont you think this is a little harsh? They are doing the best that they can. Never faced much issues with their customer care, except for the people sitting in the showrooms.

Seems like admin has banned the customer care of vodafone .. Wht wrong did he do? His last few posts seems like ok..

they had around 300 posts with the same generic message. i can live without that.

they had around 300 posts with the same generic message. i can live without that.

please unban him admin.i atleast have received help from them.

btw VF Kolkata has kept the rates same but increased the data limits by 3 times.

New Plans added on their website for Maharashtra Circle.:

I finally got the 250 plan with 1 gb. Had to put in a porting request to Airtel for them to take notice . Wonder when they will stop looting the customers in Karnataka.

This twitter thing is working like a charm. Vodafone has a Rs.250 - 1GB plan in delhi. Giving request to change it from the billing cycle! 🙂

Vodafone India slashes 3G tariffs
4G is slowly making its presence in India, after a hopeful start with first Kolkata and then Bengaluru, recently. Now while it may be some time before the entire nation is dotted by 4G services, 3G continues to grab headlines. After popular telecom service providers, like Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communications, Idea Cellular and Aircel slashed their 3G tariffs, Vodafone India announced the introduction of their new tariffs for 3G data plans for its customers, today. These data plans start from Rs. 25 for 25 MB data usage and go up to Rs. 1,599 for 12GB of data usage. For any usage beyond the stipulated data usage on each plan, the customers will be charged at the rate of 2p/10kb.

PS the Mumbai vodafone page has not been updated as I post this. :rofl:

Yesterday only I applied for MNP and when retention executive called me, she was explaining same old plans. If she would have told be above plan i.e Rs 1599 for 12 GB, I would have reconsidered my decision. But now I need to explore more economical 3G plans. :disdain:

PS the Mumbai vodafone page has not been updated as I post this. :rofl:

Yes, I too am waiting for the Mumbai circle webpage to get updated. In fact, the data usage charges for pay-as-you-go customers too are reported (in the news) to have dropped to 2p/10 kb(including those using Vodafone Live/Vodafone Mobile Connect,i.e. 2G). But those webpages also are yet to be updated.

Yes,I too am waiting for the Mumbai circle webpage to get updated with the new usage charges.In fact, the news reports that even pay-as-you-go customers will be charged only 2p/10 kb (Flat rate) as well as those using Vodafone Live/Vodafone Mobile Connect,i.e. 2G, which obviously makes sense because the pay-as-you-go data usage charges for Vodafone 2G(atleast in the Mumbai circle) are 10p/10kb,which is now costlier than 3G.