ICICI bank credit card!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,255
just got a call at 9.00 am.that i used my cc in malaysia ,which is a high risk country for cc frauds, they advised me to cancel current card and issue a new one, for security...............well i said yes as no extra charges.:apathy:

lol. so you used your card in malaysia and icici advised you to get a new one. sounds like a good initiative!

but thats free of charge........... :-I they said 4 countries are highly prone to frauds...........germany, srilanka, malaysia, and ummmm........4th i forgot:tonguesmilie:

lol...........then they should block old and issue new cards every month for all customers:laugh:

Well, I am getting calls from an ICICI executive she asked if I need to open any savings account or something.I asked her if she can help me get a CC, she said I need to open an account first, with the deposit of 12k and I have maintain 10k as minimum balance.Then I can apply for the CC, she conferenced my call to some CC guy and he took some details, am not sure whether to trust them or not :question:

lol. there was a time when you could get a credit card without opening a bank account. today, everyone wants you to open an account just to be on the safer side. of course, this does not apply to people with salaried accounts. in any case, there is no reason to trust ICICI Bank considering you already know that they do not like giving credit cards to people below 25 years of age.

Well, I heard that from an SBI agent once, not sure though as even the manager at OBC didn't find any issues with it 😕

ah could be something specific to sbi considering they are a government bank. icici would happily give you a credit card on the basis of fd. i guess the agent forget to mention that detail.

Because she seems to be an executive dealing with savings and other type of accounts 😀

I heard somewhere I can get a CC form Axis, yes here it is.

All you need is a Fixed Deposit at any of the Axis Bank branches, conveniently located all across India.
Kindly note the minimum Fixed Deposit requirement for issuance of Insta Easy Credit Card is Rs 20,000 and maximum of Rs 25,00,000

Insta Easy Credit Card cannot be issued against Tax Saver FDs, Flexi-Deposits (Auto-sweep FDs), FDs in the name of HUF/Society/Trust/Companies. Insta Easy Credit Card cannot be issued to minors.