Sony HD launch on 28th May

• Thread starter Thread starter armaan_99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,495
Damn. I really wanted Movies now HD 🙁

If you know comedy circus is coming to end today.

To start the fresh new series on HD 🙂 It's been running from past 6 years.

I do not know for jow long you have been watching comedy circus but they announced this in previous episodes that its ending in may. I also love comedy circus and will love to see it on HD to continue. But the fqct is in HD advert they show every other show promo but not of comedy circus for obvious reason that it is ending

I stopped watching comedy circus the time it became an adult show, thanks for the update about show at last going off air. Regards,Armaan

Ch.112 Sony HD....although i dont find the idea of watching CID and crime patrol in HD appealing enough, as they are upscaled....u can see it.....Instead regular MAX in HD would be great, as movies would be in Real HD...Atleast the newer ones :jaded:

Sony Entertainment Television viewers will now be able to watch their favourite shows in pristine High Definition. Additional info:Sony HD will be part of :- Mega HD Pack- HD Gold Pack The channel will also be available as an ala carte at Rs. 50 pm. You can opt for this channel by sending SMS - add sohd to 56633, through the helpline, self-care or subscribe to HD Gold Pack by sending SMS add hdgo to 56633.

Ram Kapoor will finally look slightly thinner 😀
You mean he looked fat because our LED TV was converting 4:3 Video into widescreen by stretching the video :wink: