How to configure personal WiFi router for Tikona broadban

• Thread starter Thread starter prabhatgap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 13,886

prabhatgap

ISP
tikona broadband
Hi,Any one can help me how to configure or install Netgear WGR614 Wireless-N 150 Router for Tikona broadband. I don't want to pay 1500/- for tikona wi-fi router? Can you please provide me step by step how to configure, if possible please provide me some screenshot. I have one more question, Tikona broadband require UserID and password, so how it will work for wi-fi router, do i need to again and again enter userid and password. Please help me on this.Thanks,Prabhat

No configuration is required for Tikona, except the security passwords for accessing the wifi network.Tikona requires a password to login to use the internet and that is done by accessing login.tikona.in or 1.254.254.254 with your browser once you are connected to the wifi network.

No configuration is required for Tikona, except the security passwords for accessing the wifi network.

Tikona requires a password to login to use the internet and that is done by accessing login.tikona.in or 1.254.254.254 with your browser once you are connected to the wifi network.

Which router is good for tikona broadband and easily configure??