Micromax MMX 400R MiFi Router Review and INSTALLATION .

maxi said:
HI,
I bought this router a few months ago but now face some problem with that.THe problem is when the router is switched on without simcard it is turned on but with simcard it don't turn on.
pls any one help me....i wated my time researching this problem... pls pls .... help me...
HI,
I bought this router a few months ago but now face some problem with that.THe problem is when the router is switched on without simcard it is turned on but with simcard it don't turn on.
pls any one help me....i wated my time researching this problem... pls pls .... help me...
me too facing the same problem, when you put sim card, it won't switch on, just showing green power light and switching off. without sim card, it will switch on, when you login to the web page, it will show insert sim card message. please any suggestions will be appreciated..
Updated:
the problem is low battery, i have to check, whether its charging or not, i tried with another mobile battery, its working fine.

I purchased Micromax MMX 400R and is there a way to setup our own homepage so that the users are automatically redirected to that page when they try to access the internet through it?