Kerala bans pan masala and its variants

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,125
Seems like Kerala and Goa are the only two states in india which think about its people.

Need a total ban only because people spit in all corners and spoil the beauty of new constructions.

^Will one state really make a difference, unless ofcourse others follow suit, which I find rather doubtful.

But banning it gonna hit we (farmers) badly.

Oh! Now I got why you were defending it, I was doubtful of you consuming Pan Masala to be honest.

Will be more happy if Maharastra bans it. It will be difficult because majority of govt employees and police cops consumes gutaka/pan masala.

why dont they ban all tobacco products? Just because the cigarette Industry is strong?

Taxes on cigarettes bring in a lot of money, so governments are reluctant to ban them outright. Also, the tobacco lobby is very strong - one can only imagine how much money flows from tobacco into the pockets of our netas and babus.

Remember when Maharashtra banned Gutkha.There was a huge black market and politicians and goons earned a lot.

Oh! Now I got why you were defending it, I was doubtful of you consuming Pan Masala to be honest.

no offence to both of u............but now u know better.(about human psychology) :wink: