Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
KIwZmgx.webp

This I like. Few characters but very strong. Nice presentation. Good execution. Loved it!

Last edited:
If only, it'd recieved more likes in the other thread 😛

well it definitely gets a like from me! could not resist it. watched it literally in one go.

It's such a good show. Just gets better with every episode.

The pilot was ordinary. But I had faith in the creator Jonathan Nolan. Since then, the show has been on a gradual upswing. The first season finale was terrific. It was like watching a crime thriller movie.

@chromaniac: You seem to be doing quite a few TV show marathons these days? How do you manage to download stuff within the 150 GB limits. I am guessing you're grabbing SD...

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope cbs doesn't ruin it.
I don't think CBS will ruin it. Within the boundaries of their crime procedurals, they have given freedom to shows like PoI and The Good Wife.

The Good Wife is probably the only network drama that wins awards. Some people get turned off by the title. But, it's a cable quality drama on a broadcast network.

Even in the coming season, they are trying a period drama called Vegas based on a real sheriff called Ralph Lamb. The cast includes Dennis Quaid, Michale Chiklis, Jason 'O Mara and Carrrie Anne Moss.

i am actually surprised that this show was renewed for the second season 😀

i am actually surprised that this show was renewed for the second season 😀
What! It was a breakout hit. Especially in the spring, the ratings soared. I love this show. 😀

s02 promo

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NPez6WNDQ0U
Meh, no new scenes in the promo!

27 sep is the date 😀

The Big Bang Theory s06 ; Elementary ; Last Resort ; Person of Interest s02
I have high hopes for Last Resort. I like the creator Shawn Ryan (The Shield, Chicago Code). But, ABC gave it the Thursday night death slot where it will be going against ratings monsters like Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men. Last year, 2 shows - Charlie's Angels and Missing - died at that slot.

Does anyone know the differences in the extended version of the pilot?Its like 10 mins extra footage.. released on blu-ray & dvd.

Person of Interest Season 2: New Promo Reveals Why Root Kidnapped Finchhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iyuNj3tl7k

Watched the first episode of the second season yesterday. Interesting build up. Prior to this I didn't know that one could talk to the machine 😕