R.I.P. P.O.I.

This was one of the best network television show along with "Good Wife" and CBS treated it shabbily. I thought they stuck the landing with this finale.

Now, CBS can keep airing their half a dozen NCIS shows and I don't have to bother with.

I would always remember this show whenever I see a CCTV camera on the road. Which means foreverrrrrr! Good finale. Wish we had a full length final season so that they did not have to rush so much in the last couple of episodes.

A poignant ending to what has largely been a very good show. I kinda liked how they kept to the premise of Reese living on borrowed time.

I am kind of pissed off that they had:
Shaw getting shot.
Fusco getting stabbed.
Finch getting shot.
Reese getting killed.
In an episode where none of these could have happened based on the previous episodes. Reese could have easily hid the laptop and parachuted down or whatever. Missile came just so late it was insane. They could have used a drone! Or whatever. It was a stupid episode to be honest considering the kind of situations they managed to get out of in the past. I mean I get it, it was the finale and they had to get it over with. But pretty much everything was stupid.