MTNL Torrent blocking !!

• Thread starter Thread starter HARSH_42S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 9,396

HARSH_42S

ISP
MTNL
Guys as we know that MTNL has blocked Torrent sites , but somw how the Https and Google DNS trick works....

But can any one help me to increase my Torrent downloading speed bcoz access to Torrent sites are now available as said above but downloading is sill blocked ...

can any one give me solution to Bypass it ... ??

Guys as we know that MTNL has blocked Torrent sites , but somw how the Https and Google DNS trick works....

But can any one help me to increase my Torrent downloading speed bcoz access to Torrent sites are now available as said above but downloading is sill blocked ...

can any one give me solution to Bypass it ... ??

i was about to create a separate thread for this, but fortunately saw this. am too experiencing slow download speeds (i presume almost everyone is), & eager to know what could be done, though i feel it would only be resolved after the ban is fully uplifted.

I can help if you are using linux or ubuntu. Windows is not really my cup of tea. I'm still stuck with it just for sake of utorrent.

Change your ISP or use private torrent sites.

i was told by a friend that he's getting full speed in pvt torrents. you here confirmed it. thanks. will check, & use more of pvt torrents for sometime now.

[quote name='झुंजार;633118]i was told by a friend that he's getting full speed in pvt torrents. you here confirmed it. thanks. will check' date=' & use more of pvt torrents for sometime now.[/QUOTE']

What is private torrents?

What is private torrents?

as written by puneet above, these are private trackers. you need to take a membership to use torrents there. most of them provide free membership (membership just like you join a forum), but the traffic on many of the popular pvt torrent sites is huge, hence they block membership requests for most of the time, except a few days in a month (generally within 1st two weeks of a month) when they allow you to join as a member. which pvt torrent sites are open for membership can be checked regularly through the use of certain softwares that do the job of checking these websites whether membership is open on any of them or not, and is also done by some websites. google on it.

with private trackers, you get good dedicated speeds with torrents as well as support, but you also have to contribute back by means of seeding the downloaded torrent to maintain a decent to good download/upload ratio, or upload some torrents from your side (as well as donate some money for the upkeep of the website if you could, which earns you a privileged status).

Ahh ok, thanks. So do you guys know of any 'good' private torrent sites to download hindi/english movies? Thanks in advance!

Kalyan - I use ubuntu - can you please help

I thnk this will help u guys
Just Found it on net so the credit goes to original uploader
use Google Proxy to search torrents
Bookmark this google
http://alu5.ejy63jwa.qje.rj1.e.s29.incloak.com
Dont click just copy paste the above link

If u want to search torrent
Use link-removed
Torrent Search Engine
and if u want to visit anysite which is blocked search the site using the above google link which i gave u
No more Censorship

and if u want to use link-removed then
Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site
this post is just to help my fellow friends and its not a adv of the above site

or paste the site name here
http://www.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=en&u=link-removed