Review Needed about AirWire

• Thread starter Thread starter anandsesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 34,591
Post fup is better than what most other providers are giving. That's the only breather

I stay in Mahadevpura (Bangalore) and using airwire for more than 1 year (static IP in airwire network: 172.16.40.43). Due to recent change in office policy for work from home, i started working from home mostly and gradually i started realizing that AIRWIRE is charging data usgae unethically and they are cheating their customers simply. I have attached image with this review, which show data usage reflect on my router (TP-Link 1043ND) in left side and at same time on airwire portal usgae on right side.
As you can see in SEPTEMBER month, my router shows around 45GB (download+upload) usage where as on airwire portal, it shows 62.4 GB total usage and which is almost 18GB higher than what i consumed, same type of story is there in previous months as well.
i tried to complaint & mail as well to their customer support but as usual, there customer & technical support is really pathetic. no one bother to work towards to rectify customer problem.
So its my advice guys, please refrain yourself for opting AIRWIRE internet and treat this as last option only else you will also become victim of their data usage fraud system. I request all existing customer also to start monitoring closely their data usage else you will also be victim for their data fraud and which you never come to know.

I am using airwire for 6 months is mahadevpura banglore
connection is stable backup power after powercut is 1h and speed is what they say they will give
im on 10 mbps 150gb now.
im attaching screenshot of my speeds.
and customer care is best of ever after registering complaint they send their prob solving man in min 30 mins and max 3h

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

as you can see the ping is only 1ms only 1ms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and there is no downtime.

Web Page is down. Updates?

Airwire User login id: anantdg
Area : KGF Munireddy Layout , Mahadevapura Extn, Bangalore

I am using their internet service from more than 2 years. Initially their services was stable and had very good customer care support but now picture is different. if it works, then it will work like a charm and you should feel lucky enough that its working but if you faced any issue then only god can help !!
to give you real example, I am continuously facing frequent disconnection issue, ping time is very high normally. Called their pathetic customer care and explain issue and every time they tell that some Server issue going on and it will resolved shortly. let me tell you that its more than 4 days and am still facing that issue and even after multiple complaints, no person visited my premise to check issue. Complain no: 75688 is logged to track issue.

Point is when you are not capable to provide consistent broadband service and have pathetic customer support, then how can you charge full month rental amount !! they never agree on deficiency in service point.

Anyway, i would suggest at least for mahadevpura area people to stay away from Airwire broadband service as they are cheater in indirect form. will charge for full month but wont give you stable full month service.

last point, those who may think its false / biased review, drop me PM, i am ready to talk over phone as well to explain how much i am frustrated with their service and genuineness of my case.