Cheapest 2MBps Unlimited Plan Rs 1375 without FUP is it True or Fake ?

anant.del

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
how many people are using this plan here. As cc has no idea about it or about any kind of FUP on it don't know who is training them ?

If there is some crap FUP on this plan the plan is useless.....

http://tatatelenterprise.com/broadband/all.html

Is this plan available in South Delhi...

Update: seems TATA crappy CC finally realized their mistake and took off the Rs 1375 plan there is no sign of the plan anymore on the website .......what a show of bad company image !

anant.del

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
I spoke to CC they haven't yet responded back and are pretty much clueless about everything seems they are doing CC service for the wrong department !

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
I still have the cc no. from the time I used to have tata wireline (albeit briefly) in Mumbai. Ill call them.and see.

gaurang08

Regular
Regulars
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
I have something similar from TATA in Mumbai. 2Mbps for 1399 without FUP. No major problems so far.

Tata I think has limited area connectivity in Mumbai .. Which area are you in if you dont mind sharing .. any idea if they are available in bandra west ??

GeorgePB

Regulars
Jan 20, 2010
ANON
Here's a pamphlet that was dropped off at my door last year:

imgur: the simple image sharer

Even though it says Tata Indicom on that sheet, my bill is issued by Tata Docomo CDMA (weird, I know). If the cellphone number printed on that sheet doesn't work, try calling 022-6790-8000, which is the DSL helpline.