How to apply for Airtel Broadband disconnection so that it is processed swiftly?

our_broadband_sucks

[OP]
Nov 30, 2007
Hi!I went through airtel's website, but couldn't find any information on how to cancel an existing broadband/landline connection.I've been calling but have not been able to reach airtel customer care...thats why I have posted for help here.thanks!

esdee51

Jul 31, 2006
New Delhi
Call 121 from your Airtel landline, press 2 in the first IVR, press 9 in the second IVR and you will be talking to a human being :urock:It has worked for me, and should for everybody.

SURIYAN

Regular
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
just visit an AIRTEL showroom and just write them a letter and you will be canvased by them and after that also u dont need AIRTEL they will deactivate ur line:whistle:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
safe would be to visit a relationship center and submit the application. pay all the dues and confirm with call center after a day or two.

SURIYAN

Regular
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
^no then ur bill amount would grow simultaneously and one day an AIRTEL representative will come to your address for collecting the bill so the best way is to contact the relationship centre as per admin request:thumb:

akshay12

Regular
Regulars
Jun 23, 2010
i requested on 121 to close my connection on 30th aug.They said it will take 3 days for termination of connection and 7 days to my collect my modem.And till now nothing has been done what should i do to get this shit closed !:confused:

akshay12

Regular
Regulars
Jun 23, 2010
yeah maybe they are better than the noobs at 198 and 121 :confused: will leave a mail there too.

Nikunj93

Regulars
Jun 28, 2008
no need of mail...just call them over and over again... I had to call 3-4 times then they seized my rental, and since then I've received 4-5 retention dept calls, and finally yesterday after a week my disconnection request has been forwarded!