How to deactivate Airtel 3G?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 60,905
lol you think i can use a budget android after using a quad core beast? 🙂

Depends on your usage actually. What exactly you were using the Quad Core beast for?

charging the phone right now. don't even remember when i charged it last time. 😀 dunno how much money was deducted from my account for this scam.

i got an aircel connection when i got my first android phone (nexus one). airtel web store did not have any sims in stock so i went to the aircel store just next to it in the galleria market at that time. i switched to airtel last year when i had to take an outstation trip. i never really subscribed manually to 3G because edge worked fine for my usage. aircel did not offer free roaming on 2G. airtel did.

Right, aircel's network still is present mostly in and around cities/towns. But, even if they activate 3G, as long as you don't use any data, how will balance be deducted ?Right, aircel's network still is present mostly in and around cities/towns. But, even if they activate 3G, as long as you don't use any data, how will balance be deducted ?

not sure if they activated some 3G pack on my phone. i did not get any message regarding deduction. and i do not keep track of my usage so hard to see if any money was indeed deducted.

Afaik, the balance messages are automated, so if some balance has been deducted indeed, you should a get a ussd message informing you of the same.

once i had a chance to use airtel 3g it is awesome to use the easy way to deactivate go to 121 and then ask for deactivate the connection.