hathway is the waste internet in the world

Sonu Pandey

hathway are big lier never take hathway connection in u r life i have 512kbps plan where i get only 10-30kbps download speed and my ping rate is so high i can't even play Counter strike can u imagine never take hathway in u r life and can any one say me which connection can i take in hyderabad banajarahills ?

Even I am using Hathway but I don't have any problems till now, I am having 1Mbps Ul plan@ Rs.1150 incl tax and I think it's the best ISP, been using it since the past 1year and working perfectly fine, no disconnections, pings and downloading speeds are upto the mark.

Sonu, I've seen many of my friends having Hathway as their ISP getting good pings in Counter-Strike, sometimes even better than those Airtel gives.I suggest you to go for Beam Broadband for best pings...

Hathway Broadband - The service provided here, in Bangalore is par to satisfactory. Except few untimely disconnections, they have been providing good connection here. But i hate when their line goes down. Apart from that i can say it's a good broadband service, certainly not yet the best.

Edit: The customer care is bad. Internet Tariffs are not well available anywhere else.

The frequency of ISP going down now makes me think OP is right.
'Hathway Bangalore' should improve.

https://broadband.forum/hathway-broadband/75666-pathetic-customer-care-of-hathway/#post604757

i have no problems and i also have 512kbps plan.. i get download speed of 55kbps and upload 24kbps.. but yes, it does give me high pings in counter-strike sometimes 🙁