Best Mobile in 8K?

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 8,853
Asha is S40 series, so make sure WhatsApp will work before going for it. Not a symbian fan - so maybe you can wait for others feedbackBut this does tell me, that you are ok with qwerty phones also. So, in Android phonesLG Optimus ProMotorola Fire & XTMicromax A78are some of the other phones you can think of.

Motorola Fire is apparently horrible and over my max budget of 8k.Asha is S40. S40 is on a lower level than Symbian right?

S40 - Yes, I believe soYeah, I mentioned Fire to make up the numbers 😀Micromax is a dark horse, it has slightly better specs I think, but the brand makes me thinkLG Optimus One got good review, not sure how the Optimus Net as far as performance goes.

Just in case I want a Nokia, I'm wondering what is the best alternative to the Explorer? Cause then the phone will also be used with guests and its much easier.

Yeah but all I mostly need is Twitter and Whatsapp since I'm only here for like 4 months of the year.

Every one suggested the explorer cause its value for money even LG optimus one which is old but it's provide good custom rom support so can get this if you want modding Think about Nokia E series if you want something in qwerty.. Belive me they have amazing built quality and do best in all required basic stuff

E63 it is. I got a hand me down from the wife after I got her a new LG android. Had to change the keypad and the cover which showed signs of wear and tear (compulsive chatter!) from Nokia care for 1100 bucks.Battery life is still decent for a set purchased in 2009. Upgraded to the latest firmware using Nokia suite and got a few addons including whatsapp for S60. Works like a charm.If you need a basic experience, can't go wrong with this one. The only issue I face, is the non availability of GPS for nokia maps (have to manually feed locations) Take a peek perhaps at the e72.

Every one suggested the explorer cause its value for money even LG optimus one which is old but it's provide good custom rom support so can get this if you want modding

Think about Nokia E series if you want something in qwerty.. Belive me they have amazing built quality and do best in all required basic stuff

What if I want touch and not qwerty?