Help Needed - Set up allinace broadband With DLINK 2750U

[h=1]D-Link DSL-2750U N300 is an ADSL Modem Wireless Router allowing multiple computers at home or the office to share an integrated high-speed ADSL2/2 + interface. It will not work with Alliance Broadband.[/h]

D-Link DSL-2750U N300 is an ADSL Modem Wireless Router allowing multiple computers at home or the office to share an integrated high-speed ADSL2/2 + interface. It will not work with Alliance Broadband.

when I plug the alliance connection to my modem via Lan 1 and connect the desktop via Lan 2 it works but unable to set it up as wifi

Both
1. Using software :

or

2. From a login address :

Ya via Lan port it will work but Wifi no.It can work as a switch but not a router to share the connection.

This one will work as per your needs

ASUS RT-N12 LX Super High Speed N Wireless Router High Range 300Mbps WIFI Router | eBay

----------

Or simply go to Vedant in Chadni and ask for Asus RT13U router Price: 2500bucks

what about this one ?
[h=3]DIR-615 Wireless N 300 Router[/h]
will this work in wireless mode ?
and in wireless mode should I log in everytime from my computer for internet or when modem on it will auto on for net ?

----------

see this -
Setting up DLink DIR-615 Router for Cable Broadband - YouTube

----------

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=SvwrJRQOD4k&ytsession=-c05b0VAXIK-GZHJsH7mm8VaUzOE60pumLvyV3gqdyYRsQx1Hp-JZuooVqVDjecbPpTGcMLk9TAvU4xoayXtF5kD3hVnWZ-K5IFsqu7rMOCeo08ajMJnx6Zy6to6Mmx84BlBBr-RlTlrehx2eIK5KhSIP74TOAjSfWiVZ1eyxDeJwUMGepVUxPzN4 MrkFYZAp4_xTSjATkru_aSPH8HCt1q4cr6zacxVCOZSUgoLcsz bW1O7GJQzbKtu9K_86_mVx53S3o-LDoH0NHvlqWJ0BH-bx-BuLEJjP0Y3WoOScZQ

Guys 1 question...do I need to enter alliance user id/password while connecting using lan cable from the router or that authentication will be handled by router itself?...please reply.

Guys 1 question...do I need to enter alliance user id/password while connecting using lan cable from the router or that authentication will be handled by router itself?...please reply.

u need to enter once again.