• Thread starter Thread starter DNA_Uncut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,781

DNA_Uncut

Regular
ISP
BSNL Broadband
hi friends, Will anyone of you from Mumbai get me a mtnl activated 3g sim? As you all know MTNL has 3G Unlimited plan. I can't get it here because i live in a BSNL coverage state. (Chennai, tamil nadu). If you could get me a new sim activated. I would use it in my place. As the 3G Data is roaming free. I will be using it for only 3G data, no other purpose. The sim won't cost you more than 150. I will do the further recharging through online from my place ... I will pay the sim cost + shipping charges & other charges (if any) to the helper's bank account or through ebay ... If you can help me with this let me know in pm. I will send you my shipping details ... I don't know anyone frm mumbai or delhi. So seeking help from here. thanks

Ah!!Good old days..!!My friend..no one can get you a SIM here...if someone gets a SIM ON HIS NAME...and apparently gives it to you...i'm not imposing..but suppose someone misuses it..then the buyer of the SIM will get in trouble...!!Do you understand what i'm saying...just seek a friend or someone close from Mumbai..thats all you can hope for...!!

Expected this reply. That's why i suggested the deal through ebay. I 'm a loyal seller\buyer there with 100% positive feedbacks for lot of transactions . If anyone helps me through ebay, he\she will get my legit address and other details. So there won't be any problem for the helper. I will be using it only for 3G data, so there will be no misusing business here. If the sellers wants any other personal details of mine i 'm happy to send it to him\her. I 'm just trying my luck. Hopes someone will help me.thanks ...

Expected this reply. That's why i suggested the deal through ebay. I 'm a loyal seller\buyer there with 100% positive feedbacks for lot of transactions . If anyone helps me through ebay, he\she will get my legit address and other details. So there won't be any problem for the helper. I will be using it only for 3G data, so there will be no misusing business here. If the sellers wants any other personal details of mine i 'm happy to send it to him\her.

I 'm just trying my luck. Hopes someone will help me.

thanks ...
For applying a 3G MTNL SIM connection..you have to submit a permanent address/Identity of Mumbai...And suppose i give mine and send you the card through "ebay"
And yes i do have your address as you mentioned....BUT
HYPOTHETICALLY
If the misuse has been done suppose...then the damage has been done..so i'm getting in trouble no matter what...And if i say that i gave that card to a "ebay" seller named _____ in chennai...First of all..i have no authority to distribute the card issued in my name to anyone else..
Atleast outside Mumbai...!!

Even if i knew details like..Who are you/What you are/What do you do..!!
I'm getting nailed down no matter what...!! 😕
And i'm getting a vibe that you are going to sell that card for good hard bucks..Since you are a good seller in ebay !!

So even i manage to get you the card..Its illegal blindly...!!
But i wouldn't DE-motivate you..!!..Because i was in your position few months ago..so i know how hard its like to be in your position..!! 🙂

For applying a 3G MTNL SIM connection..you have to submit a permanent address/Identity of Mumbai...And suppose i give mine and send you the card through "ebay"
And yes i do have your address as you mentioned....BUT
HYPOTHETICALLY
If the misuse has been done suppose...then the damage has been done..so i'm getting in trouble no matter what...And if i say that i gave that card to a "ebay" seller named _____ in chennai...First of all..i have no authority to distribute the card issued in my name to anyone else..
Atleast outside Mumbai...!!

Even if i knew details like..Who are you/What you are/What do you do..!!
I'm getting nailed down no matter what...!! 😕
And i'm getting a vibe that you are going to sell that card for good hard bucks..Since you are a good seller in ebay !!

So even i manage to get you the card..Its illegal blindly...!!
But i wouldn't DE-motivate you..!!..Because i was in your position few months ago..so i know how hard its like to be in your position..!! 🙂

Thanks for following the thread. First i'm not a full time seller on ebay. I do sell my personally used items\gadgets when i feel like upgrading to new frm the old. So only in that sense i quoted that i'm a seller\buyer.

There will be no misusing in any case. I don't know how i do convince the helper in that part. I 'm will be using it only for 3G data. If you could help me. List it on ebay with any title\ under any category (no need to mention it's a sim or any kind of) n pass me the link in pm or to my e-id. I will buy it immediately ...

thanks

Hi....Can any!from mumbai help me to get a MTNL 3G sim. I can give you the documents of mumbai, foto and the money. Plz help

Yes i do..... Hes my uncle, but he wont be able to go there and do the formalities. And i stay at pune. Thats why i am requesting

If somebody does collect the sim on your behalf, he'd have to forge you're signature, which is illegal. Plus, there are sanchaar haats everywhere in the city.

For guys in Pune, catch a morning Dadar Shivneri from Pune Bus station. It will reach Dadar in 3.5 hrs. Get down at last stop at Dadar. Catch any taxi outside and tell them Prabhadevi telephone exchange. 5 min drive. Get down and approach the Customer care counter which is at the entrance. Have your documents ready (1. Your uncle or Aunty with Mumbai residential proofs with photo identity. 2. Including completed Trump Prepaid application form downloaded from MTNL Mumbai's website 3. Photo cross signed on application form.)Collect the sim and follow the above directions in reverse to reach Pune.Prabhadevi telephone exchange operates Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm and works 1st and 3rd Saturdays.

For guys in Pune, catch a morning Dadar Shivneri from Pune Bus station. It will reach Dadar in 3.5 hrs. Get down at last stop at Dadar. Catch any taxi outside and tell them Prabhadevi telephone exchange. 5 min drive. Get down and approach the Customer care counter which is at the entrance. Have your documents ready (1. Your uncle or Aunty with Mumbai residential proofs with photo identity. 2. Including completed Trump Prepaid application form downloaded from MTNL Mumbai's website 3. Photo cross signed on application form.)
Collect the sim and follow the above directions in reverse to reach Pune.

Prabhadevi telephone exchange operates Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm and works 1st and 3rd Saturdays.
Best option...
Intercity trains go to Mumbai starting from 6am....Its exactly a year now since the trouble i had gone through to get a MTNL 3G SIM!!
Since then my life has changed a lot.. 😀

Thnx all of you for the info.....
Even we punekars know how to travel from Pune to Mumbai.
Its was just a request to help.
But anyways I got the Sim....

Speed of MTNL 3G in Pune