how long will it take BSNL to change my plan

• Thread starter Thread starter neel jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 21,609

neel jain

ISP
BSNL
OK,so I've been wanting to change my plan from 500c to 750ULD combo and was wondering when to actually apply coz i read about this guy who applied on the 1st of the month and 2-3 days later his speed changed(to 60KBps) and the site showed his plan as 750ULD so he browsed the whole month thinking it to be unlimited and later got billed for the usage,when he later asked the authorities they said the billing starts from the 1st of the next month.So should I apply on the 25th so it maybe gets done in 2-3 days and and i can start the next month with 750 plan

OK,so I've been wanting to change my plan from 500c to 750ULD combo and was wondering when to actually apply coz i read about this guy who applied on the 1st of the month and 2-3 days later his speed changed(to 60KBps) and the site showed his plan as 750ULD so he browsed the whole month thinking it to be unlimited and later got billed for the usage,when he later asked the authorities they said the billing starts from the 1st of the next month.
So should I apply on the 25th so it maybe gets done in 2-3 days and and i can start the next month with 750 plan

The change is reflected in their system within two days from application.

You can also check the status on the bsnl selfcare portal.

I changed from combo600c to 850uld and it got reflected in two days.

Actually it changes the very next day in most cases if you've changed manually by going to the office.

If the change is done online (i.e. through selfcare portal), it changes in just 5-10 minutes & the same is also reflected in the portal.Already done a couple of times. Also as Bsnl has per day billing, the plan can be changed at your convience any number of times in a month.

OK,i'm super excited because the selfcare portal is showing 750ULD as my plan,i just applied just 2-3 hours ago so when i browse now will it come under my older plan or 750ULD

Will come under new plan.

I also changed my Plan from FN 500 to ULD 1350..and the change was reflected in selfcare within an hour.Also getting download speed of 450-620 KB/s most of the day. This is insane. 🙂

I think you should apply for change without thinking about the number of days it will take. My plan change happened in 3 days. Some others didn't get it and it took them 2 applications. Considering how BSNL works, I think you should apply immediately if you want a change.

i changed i'm getting lower speed and my usage is not getting countedso does that mean the plan is changed

I also changed my Plan from FN 500 to ULD 1350..and the change was reflected in selfcare within an hour.
Also getting download speed of 450-620 KB/s most of the day. This is insane. 🙂

Hey, sorry for bumping old thread. Are you still getting that high speed even in unlimited plan TILL NOW?

I have applied on the Self Care portal. Went on Services > Request New Service (or something like that). Now what is supposed to happen and where? The application status still says Open.

Also depends on which portal it is north south east etc. Especially on the ndc portal for north will either wont even work or will keep showing service order created and change will take place only once the local exchange people approve the processing. Which i'm damn sure 99% chances are that they will needed to be reminded through calls or visit cause they never check service orders pending through portal (telling from past experience).