Fully Satisfied With Reliance 12 Mbps Plan In Chandigarh

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it was double blow daily - Powercut in House + Not working during their quota of power cut.
Other outages were too regular to bear consecutive loss. I ended up borrowing a friends' data card (pay as you plan) for a brief while. Hence made no sense to continue.
What kind of pathetic ISP goes down because of load shedding?

You can imagine the horror, I lived it literally.That too they told me the same story for 2.5-3 months, that backup system will be fixed in 2-3 days.

Thank God, I'm with Airtel. Even though they are over-priced, they have minimal downtime (touch wood) and the service has been good over the last 7 years.

Airtel was good and costliest, but I faced some downtimes & poor speeds & decided to switch to Reliance & experienced a lot of pain & not wanting to go back to an even more expensive plan with Airtel, moved to BSNL. So far so good with BSNL.

Which plan are you using?A couple of months back, I went and inquired at BSNL about the 2150 plan which offers 4 MBPS and 175GB datacap per month. No one in their office knew about that plan. They had not received the memo about the new plans.If that's the case, I do not have a BSNL plan which will suit me. That's why I'm with Airtel.

Yes, at the higher end, BSNL is costlier. In that case, it would make sense to stick with Airtel (> 2k plans) . I am on 1350+taxes plan (20 GB @ 4mbps, 512kbps unlimited beyond).. And I took sort of a risk after 1-2 months & went for 1 year plan. Hence bringing down cost to around 1150+ taxes per month...Plus I get 250 calls free. I was already having landlline @ 300 per month, 200 calls free.. so effectively I felt 800-850 is the risk I am taking.

BBG Combo ULD 1350 - 4 Mbps upto 20 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 20 GB #
You should actually be getting:
#4 Mbps upto 30 GB, 512 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only) .

BBG Combo ULD 2150 - 1 Mbps upto 100 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 100 GB ###
I'll be interested in this plan if they actually offer:
### 4 Mbps upto 175 GB, 256 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only).

Tamilnadu Ciricle is different from Chennai. Its a different Circle. Even I hoped so, but here is the latest document from their chennai subportal - page 12 & it confirms what I suspected when I first saw the 30 GB at the common portal.

http://chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/cfa_tariff.pdf

Another thing is, it does seem to be functioning in specific places as "Chennai Telephones" which was the original name, until it was merged with some promise of benefits to the Chennai telephone employees.

But perhaps better than what Airtel can offer around 1K.
Probably, but I am a high end user. Only Airtel seem to offer high end plans at an affordable rate.

BSNL offers 1 Mbps upto 100 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 100 GB, 250 free calls for Rs. 2150 /-
Airtel offers 4 Mbps upto 150 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 150 GB, no free calls for Rs. 2099 /-
Airtel scores.
BSNL offers 2 Mbps upto 150 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 150 GB, 500 free calls for Rs. 3300/-
Airtel offers 2 Mbps upto 150 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 150 GB, no free calls for Rs. 1999 /-
I think Airtel scores again.

BSNL should come to their senses and offer competing prices to Airtel.

I've got 1mbit unlimited after that 😛
I think 1mbit speed post FUP is manageable. Especially, when the plan saves money. The downloading time is just 4 times longer which I think is manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.