Fully Satisfied With Reliance 12 Mbps Plan In Chandigarh

chandigarh.boys

[OP]
Feb 17, 2012
Hi,
Here Are Some Screen Shots Of My 12 Mbps Reliance Broadband Connection .
Hope You Will Get To know the Truth ... And You can Also Ask Me any Questions Related To This Section ..
I am Also Using Wifi For my 12 Mbps Connection.. You Can Also Ask Question Related To this

rajnusker

Regular
Regulars
Mar 12, 2012
Wow, awesome speeds.. If Reliance just increases the FUP to 100GB.. then it could be a killer deal.

gaurang08

Regular
Regulars
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
Wow, awesome speeds.. If Reliance just increases the FUP to 100GB.. then it could be a killer deal.

Actually reliance copied this plan from you broadband .. you broadbands had this plan since september 2011 .. btw yes if both the ISPs increase FUP to 100 gb will be great.. id be happy even if they doubled it to 50 gb as of now ..

bajechele

Regulars
Mar 13, 2008
India
FUP 100GB?? Then what's the need for FUP. They can give Pure Unlimited instead. Averaga heavy downloaders download 80-90GB per month now that all file sharing sites are closing business.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Reliance's unpredictability is the worrisome fact. Me & raj - Both are from Chennai, but we have had contrasting experiences. Reliance lasted around 4 months in my house (I should say 2.5 months as it was the working time)@raj2007 - I wanted to ask you this, but are you facing any daily outage from Reliance due to powercuts of 2 hours a day (Apart from powercuts at your own house)

raj2007

Chennai
Regulars
Feb 27, 2009
Chennai
Reliance's unpredictability is the worrisome fact. Me & raj - Both are from Chennai, but we have had contrasting experiences. Reliance lasted around 4 months in my house (I should say 2.5 months as it was the working time)

@raj2007 - I wanted to ask you this, but are you facing any daily outage from Reliance due to powercuts of 2 hours a day (Apart from powercuts at your own house)
Within last week 2 times i faced outage(LL+Internet dead). One day it was for a few hrs and they told me its due to power shutdown. Another day it lasted for more than 12 hrs. After complaining they told me it was due to server down. Other than that all is well here.

rajnusker

Regular
Regulars
Mar 12, 2012
FUP 100GB?? Then what's the need for FUP. They can give Pure Unlimited instead. Averaga heavy downloaders download 80-90GB per month now that all file sharing sites are closing business.

If not 100GB, then 50GB is a must.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Within last week 2 times i faced outage(LL+Internet dead). One day it was for a few hrs and they told me its due to power shutdown. Another day it lasted for more than 12 hrs. After complaining they told me it was due to server down. Other than that all is well here.

For me it was double blow daily - Powercut in House + Not working during their quota of power cut.
Other outages were too regular to bear consecutive loss. I ended up borrowing a friends' data card (pay as you use plan) for a brief while. Hence made no sense to continue.