Idea 3G speed Happy and Satisfied VALUE FOR MONEY

• Thread starter Thread starter amkis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,751

amkis

ISP
Idea
I am satisfied that i chose idea 3g plan. I was making a plan to buy Airtel 3g but then i chose Idea over airtel after reading a few online posts about airtel 3g!!
World average speed is about 10.4Mbps,....India is too far to touch this mark i know,..but still Idea Rocks !

guess my Idea speed : even i didn't believe my eyes !!!

and do check this one also:

You will get to the real value for money

THANKS IDEA

Amkis
(Internet Gaming Name)

Which pack you are using? I thought 3G in India was/is not that value for money.

Hi, I have an iDEA 3G data card in my iPad2 since the past eight months. As I do most of my work from a desktop or laptop I tend to use the iPad on 3G, only in the evenings after I switch OFF my Wi-Fi. I find that the signal strength of the 3G in my bedroom is very poor, if I come out and sit in the balcony it is fine. I was seriously thinking of looking at some other 3G ISP like airtel or vodafone or reliance. The comments I read in this forum about vodafone and reliance suck and that leaves only airtel -or to continue suffering no/poor coverage with my iDEA 3G.The iDEA store is conveniently located on Bhandarkar rd and so for the past 3 yrs have been using their 2G SIM for my Nokia. My son just gave me an iPhone 3GS and currently it has a vodafone 2G SIM. So one more question in my mind is to chuck that for a 3G SIM to get the best benefit of the iPhone. Any suggestions which ISP to go for?Finally, the other question is that if I buy a 3G dongle for my laptop, can it serve as a Wi-Fi network for my iPad.TIAPS Should I have started a new thread for these questions?