Cartoon row: Mamata Banerjee calls students Maoists, storms out of live TV session

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,180

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
https://youtube.com/watch?v=OkYWhy6CjUE
She meant "you students represent the opposition party CPI(M)".
Also, we all know the quality of news channels in our country, we should judge a person by his/her work.. and not by what CNN-IBN interpretes from his/her views.
And I think despite of being ill-tempered (and arrogant) she is the simplest and most clean politicians of out times.
I myself have experience that these talk shows are fraud and questions are made up; its pre-decided.
note- I am a not from TMC/CPIM.

----------

Although she is doing some good things for West bengal, the problem with her she cannot stand any comments which makes her uncomfortable. Do not crticise her she will be very accommodating. But once you start criticising her you will be in her bad books. That is what is happenned with Bengali TV Channel "Star Ananda". This channel was the channel which she use to give interviews prior to the last year election quite regularly and she came to this channel immediatly after she became CM. But since this channel has started finding faults it has gone to the bad books of her. I dont know what more is in store for us in Bengal.

^ dude tht woman has redefined the word 'psycho' !!! she seriously needs psychiatric help. a person who behaviour tilts alarmingly towards dictatorship(manifesting in more n more intolerance of criticism etc) deserves no respect and is a threat to the society.

Also, we all know the quality of news channels in our country, we should judge a person by his/her work.. and not by what CNN-IBN interpretes from his/her views.
And I think despite of being ill-tempered (and arrogant) she is the simplest and most clean politicians of out times.

Hate to weigh in on such a controversial topic, but... are you sure we're discussing the same Mamata Banerjee that's been all over the news recently? Her track record for political cleanliness isn't exactly stellar and I'm inclined to agree a little more with kickass on this one.

Although she is doing some good things for West bengal, the problem with her she cannot stand any comments which makes her uncomfortable. Do not crticise her she will be very accommodating. But once you start criticising her you will be in her bad books. That is what is happenned with Bengali TV Channel "Star Ananda". This channel was the channel which she use to give interviews prior to the last year election quite regularly and she came to this channel immediatly after she became CM. But since this channel has started finding faults it has gone to the bad books of her. I dont know what more is in store for us in Bengal.

So it's ok to throw a little shyt-fit and spend public money on unnecessary campaigns every time someone disagrees with you? Wowsers. I know I'm not perfect and there have been numerous times in my life where I've not acted or spoken kindly towards certain individuals but, my mother would wrap a wooden spoon around my bum if I acted the way she does... and if not my mother, certainly my S.O.

I do have further commentary on what she could use to be a little less... hostile, but... I'd probably get thrown in jail like that professor, so I'll refrain 😀

but, my mother would wrap a wooden spoon around my bum if I acted the way she does.

:naughtybottom::iconrofl:

Wowsers. I know I'm not perfect and there have been numerous times in my life where I've not acted or spoken kindly towards certain individuals but, my mother would wrap a wooden spoon around my bum if I acted the way she does... and if not my mother, certainly my S.O.

😀
I think this programme can be seen on sunday 20-5-2012 at 12 & 7 on CNN-IBN :eagerness::disgust::angry ():

@bajechele the video seems to have been removed by the user 😀 Does that tell you something. And we call ourselves a democracy. We should all be scared

Last edited by a moderator:
^ apparently so !!! so the poor college kids are going to be subject to interrogation now !!! lolz*epic facepalm*

Those poor students will be arrested in soome bullshit case and when they're applying for passport, they're gonna explain to those officials why they have a police complaint registered against them :/ Dumbass politician playing with futures of students