Reactivating my Vodafone Mobile

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
I had lost a mobile sometime ago, consequently it got switched off. So, i couldn't use it all this time. I came to know that once the sim is switched of for certain time, it gets deactivated. Now what should i do to activate the sim again?Is it a simple procedure, or is there any paper work?

When did you loose it?

I am not sure if you are aware but Vodafone had announced they would be recycling the numbers if unused for 3 months.. So, I doubt you will get your number back. Did you try calling that number if someone picks up?

I am not sure if you are aware but Vodafone had announced they would be recycling the numbers if unused for 3 months.. So, I doubt you will get your number back. Did you try calling that number if someone picks up?

i called the number, and there comes a music of vodafone. So i think that they haven't yet recycled my number. Maybe, i need to call the customer care for Karnataka/Bangalore Region. I've forgotten the CC No. I hope they'll activate without any address proof complications/paper works.

----------

@mhsabir,

You are right, my number has been allotted to someone else. I called the CC and they informed me about this. So, now... I need to buy a new SIM with a new number.

Thanks for the info.