Listen Shahrukh's Wankhede Fight (AUDIO)

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 9,546
Express Exclusive: Listen to Shah Rukh's spat here - Indian Express
SRK: …Beep… Do you want to arrest me? Arrest me and take me now.

Other side: Use your language properly.

SRK: You use your language properly.

Other side: Ok?

SRK: You use your language properly.

Noise. Someone shouts SRK's name, tries to pacify him.

Someone shouts: Le ke chal isse (Let's take him away).

Someone says: Police ko bulao (Call the police)

SRK: Kaun tha woh jo dubara… hai ***** ka **** (Who was that...?).

Someone shouts: Everybody out, everybody out.

Other side: Inko baat karne ki tameej nahi hai (He doesn’t have the manners to talk properly).

Noise.

SRK: Who’s saying to take me away, I stay here.

Noise

Someone whispers to SRK.

SRK: Which officer?

Noise

SRK: Tell your official, wherever he’s from... BCCI to tell him to shut the **** up, don’t talk to me like that... wherever you are from, sir. Tell the ****** not to talk to me like that... see it is his fault… nobody will speak (shouting).

Noise.

Someone says: Nobody will speak. C'mon take it easy.

SRK: Kya bole aap? Haath lagayenge aap? (What did you say, You will beat me?).

Noise.

Someone: Laga ke batayun? (Shall I beat you up first?).

Someone: Jyada baat mat kar ae (Don't talk too much).

Noise.

SRK: Arre tu beech main se hath naa. Door se ghar mein bolna, paas aake bol. (You, get out of here. Talk from afar at home. Come near me and say what you have to).

Someone: Ae bewada (You drunkard).

SRK: …tu peeche se mat bolna... samne se aake bol ae peeli shirt ****… yahin gaad doonga **** (Don't talk to me from behind. Come in front of me, you yellow shirt. I will bury you here).

Noise.

Shocking! Funny! Disgusting! Nonsense!

I just get a feeling that MCA provoked him ....after being lost to KKR....No matter what my support is for KKR & Gambhir to win the IPL...At any cost i dont want to see MI ...

Look like official and supporter of MI were really pissed of at KKR winning, it was more of batter of egos between individuals, MCA has taken a bias approach by banning him for 5 years.

Yes indeed..I know what these assocaition people do...Assocaition people always drink in the stadium....I had a privilege of drinking alcohol in both TNCA & MCC club in Chepauk ground...i have many times stood up crossing the boundary line to have a smoke... Its MI were F***ed up by KKR...on top of that SRK enjoying it in the ground might have pissed them off....

Look like official and supporter of MI were really pissed of at KKR winning, it was more of batter of egos between individuals,

Exactly my thought as well, imo if MI had won that night, then this fight would not have occurred.

Seeing those kids celebrating on the ground would have annoyed the officials even more. also its not like officials in cricket grounds are polite to people, even when they are not annoyed.

Look at this junkie who smokes in the stadium. He thinks he is a smart a**, he should be banned and it is a lesson for all the film celebs who thinks they are bigger than the game.

After 3 mins in audio someone shouts at him 'Aee BEWDA' and SRK replies 'YAHI GAAD DUNGA MC'. wow! +1 @ aju and sher

Couldn't make out anything much from the audio. One thing that comes into my mind is: Sharukh has to be cool, he's a public figure and should maintain some decency. He shouldn't have argued against police. Neither should have drunk / smoked in a public place.Same thing happened a few days ago with Venkatesh Prasad's Wife (argument against police). Sometimes, i feel is it a publicity gimmick? Because comparatively less people watch I P L now.