ACT Broadband is Down since May 14th

• Thread starter Thread starter venkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,277

venkey

ISP
ACT
Hi Act,I am from Ramamurthy Nagar, From May 14th 2012 onwards my net connection is down? tried several time to customer service but the line is ALWAYS busy .. voice mail of cust care is full.. Not sure about what is going on.. Is there any total outage or this problem is just related to my connection alone ?

If you are thinking of taking a broadband, pls done ever think of taking ACT. Few reasons:1. Whatever speed they promise is fictitious. You would hardly get that speed at any time of the day.2. When encountered with any issue, you would be stuck for life. The customer care center is the worst experience you would get in your life. The executives are the most unprofessional bunch of nerds that you would find. All they would say is ’Sorry ofr inconvenience... our technician would get back to you’..It never happens. They dont even give a deadline as to when the issue would be resolved or when the technician would call. It took me 7 days to get connectivity issue resolved. That too after making around 15-20 calls. 3. Its always better to go for established services as they atleast have a minimum accountability.These jerks like ACT can never be relied upon.

Same issue dude!!Even my connection is down from 14th may in Banaswadi,OMBR Layout and I think I have wasted about 20-25 calls calling these people,they won't pick up the call or their executives are busy.Till now I have registered 3 complaints ,its simply a waste of money and peace of mind.Day before yesterday I told them to cancel the connection and they immediately called back saying that some BOX they had kept in another customers place has no Power coz the person is out of station.They are lying and making up every cock and bull stories that they can't do anything until the customer returns,see how irresponsible these guys can be.Very pathetic service.

Same issue dude!!

Even my connection is down from 14th may in Banaswadi,OMBR Layout and I think I have wasted about 20-25 calls calling these people,they won't pick up the call or their executives are busy.Till now I have registered 3 complaints ,its simply a waste of money and peace of mind.

Day before yesterday I told them to cancel the connection and they immediately called back saying that some BOX they had kept in another customers place has no Power coz the person is out of station.They are lying and making up every cock and bull stories that they can't do anything until the customer returns,see how irresponsible these guys can be.

Very pathetic service.

Hi, can i have the complaint number or your account no to expedite the resolution.

rgds

----------

If you are thinking of taking a broadband, pls done ever think of taking ACT. Few reasons:
1. Whatever speed they promise is fictitious. You would hardly get that speed at any time of the day.
2. When encountered with any issue, you would be stuck for life. The customer care center is the worst experience you would get in your life. The executives are the most unprofessional bunch of nerds that you would find. All they would say is ’Sorry ofr inconvenience... our technician would get back to you’..
It never happens. They dont even give a deadline as to when the issue would be resolved or when the technician would call. It took me 7 days to get connectivity issue resolved. That too after making around 15-20 calls.
3. Its always better to go for established services as they atleast have a minimum accountability.
These jerks like ACT can never be relied upon.

Hi, we promise & deliver the speed as per the plan subscribed to. If you are facing speed issue, do send me your account info by mail and i will ensure the speed issue is resolved asap.

rgds

----------

Hi Act,
I am from Ramamurthy Nagar, From May 14th 2012 onwards my net connection is down? tried several time to customer service but the line is ALWAYS busy .. voice mail of cust care is full.. Not sure about what is going on.. Is there any total outage or this problem is just related to my connection alone ?

Hi, if you are Venkatesh of P&T colony then your complaint has been assigned to field team on priority. if not you then pl send me an mail with your account info.

rgds

Hi, can i have the complaint number or your account no to expedite the resolution.

rgds

----------

My complaint Numbers are 0000315595 and 0000317053 .

My complaint Numbers are 0000315595 and 0000317053 .

Hi, thanks & the reality is customer where the switch installed has gone on vacation switching off the main power of the house. There is no reason for us to give stories, said that will ensure your line is up today if not we will install new switch at your premises tomorrow(if it is ok with you).

rgds
rgds