Dear Broadband Users of India , Here is what you can do against the recent blocking going on..

This is absolutely downright ridiculous. I havent been as active on this forum of late. I knew Reliance was blocking en masse, but I couldnt care less, as that is what I expected from them. But today in the papers I read that an illiterate Madras HC have asked all major ISPs to block sites. Now while they possibly have some stupid reason to block file sharing websites, why have they blocked sites like vimeo ? I regularly use vimeo. Several educational content is hosted there. Dont the people making such laws have atleast brains the size of peanuts. You only need that much to understand blocking things en masse is stupid and shows you dont understand the technology. As it is we are a country that has defined broadband with speeds equal to 256 kbps and some utterly ridiculous 'Fair' usage policy and now this. Does someone have any plans to protest in some form ?

----------

The court oder https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxi2TzVXul5ZUl9EclRQZXlRdVdUb3c2S3EwSk1Udw talks only about the movie "3". Is this the court order ? If it is, then please start flooding your ISPs with calls asking them to block only this and let them figure out how.

Start supporting Anonymous - thats 1 of the many things to do.

----------

Gave 1 star rating to 4-5 movies, and have expressed out a few strong points on the movie Dangerous Isshq. Hope it passes the moderation & gets posted.

----------

Guys....check if u all can see this review!

Dangerous Ishhq Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

If yes, then please show ur support for it!