• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 16,171

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
Airtel announces all new affordable tariffs for 3G customersLaunches India’s first ever additional data usage Smartbytes packs for Airtel 3G postpaid mobile customers

Bharti Airtel, a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa, today announced the launch of all new range of affordable and easy to understand tariff plans for its 3G services. Airtel has also introduced Smartbytes additional data usage packs for its postpaid Airtel mobile customers on 3G – thus becoming the first in the market to offer customers with the choice of subscribing to incremental 3G data usage packs. With Airtel 3G Smartbytes, postpaid mobile customers will now be able to continue enjoying uninterrupted access to high speed browsing on their mobile devices even after exhausting their monthly data limits. The Smartbytesadditional data usage packs are available in a range of predetermined price options that allow Airtel 3G customers to choose a plan that suits their needs, while avoiding any bill shocks. With all new price plans and the launch of ‘Smartbytes’ for 3G, Airtel continues to focus on offering customers a gamut of options (across 2G, 3G, DSL and now 4G) towards accelerating and driving the adoption of data services in India.

Source :: FB

2GB for Rs. 450... hmm.

MTNL does not offer services outside Delhi and Mumbai so there is really no comparison between the two.

still its an improvement nonetheless. I was on 99 Rs 200mb. Now I'll get 100mb extra.

Hmm the 1GB plan sounds tempting, I hope they have not reduced speeds as part of these new prices.

Yesterday i activated 10rs - 30 minutes unlimited internet, it showed in dedicated account 12 ( *123*12)
but they have deducted my main balance for usage(around 5rs)...... why are they deducting my main balance when i have 30 minutes usage left DA 12 ? did anyone face this problem ?
I e-mailed airtel about this issue...waiting for their reply.

with the introduction of these new plans from airtel :
A new T&C apply...

*[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]Free data usage available in 3G data packs is not applicable while national and international roaming. Browsing charges of 3p/10KB will apply while roaming on airtel networks in India.

source: airtel internet on 3G, wherever you are.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]Free data usage available in 3G data packs is not applicable while national and international roaming. Browsing charges of 3p/10KB will apply while roaming on airtel networks in India.

source: airtel internet on 3G, wherever you are.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

That is there since the day 1. I have gone on roaming on 3G but was never charged extra.