New affordable tariffs for 3G customers

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 16,175
because it is useless piece of information that is posted with all your posts? 🙂

unable to read any values of this compressed img

nothing wrong with the signal... quite obvious they throttle speeds but they didn't accept this fact when i emailed them..

Carry the power of internet at Rs.9 only! Airtel presents 30 minutes of high speed mobile internet with rc9 3G pack Now on Paper!

I think only after this price cut I'm being able to activate another 3G plan when I run out of my existing MBs... Its like buying data from them. Can anyone else do this???

hey guys i am having trouble using airtel 3g for some time. Please help me if any one has even a little idea what should i do.the story goes like this..I got a new prepaid sim pro airtel as i dont wan to use my current sim for this. After some days i send the message to 121 and 3g got activated within 1 hour. But when i recharge rs 10 pack and tried on my laptop i was only getting 8KBps speed. Then i checked in MDMA application and tried all kinds of thing even called customer care. but there was no good. when i checked carefully i found thet IN MDMA the Negotiated QoS was showing 84 instead of showing 3g bandwidth which usually shows 8192 in my airtel postpaid or other 3G sims. So please guys i really need help here as i am going mad due to this.. :culpability::aglerks: