ACT Broadband, Highly unstable speed

• Thread starter Thread starter triage
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,517

triage

ISP
act
Hello, there were two disconnections this month, the first one which was addressed to on the third day.
And now for the past week the connection is highly unstable. Every hour or so the speeds drop to crawling speeds.

Even a simple google search takes a good one minute to completely show the results, especially the images take forever to load (even the google logo).
I pay for 10Mbps speed, which has been highly unreliable to do any work. I have to ask for neighbors wifi access to get any work done properly. I have been trying to get hold of someone from CC, but its always busy.

Hello, there were two disconnections this month, the first one which was addressed to on the third day.
And now for the past week the connection is highly unstable. Every hour or so the speeds drop to crawling speeds.

Even a simple google search takes a good one minute to completely show the results, especially the images take forever to load (even the google logo).
I pay for 10Mbps speed, which has been highly unreliable to do any work. I have to ask for neighbors wifi access to get any work done properly. I have been trying to get hold of someone from CC, but its always busy.

Hi, send me your contact no or customer ID by mail. I will ask our NOC engineer to resolve your issue.

rgds