Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
hWqBaZ4.webp

A writer tries to juggle his career, his relationship with his daughter and his ex-girlfriend, as well as his appetite for beautiful women.

Source

Could not decide on suggestions made in other threads on the forum. So, going to check this out.

Last edited:
me too...but for other reasons:tonguesmilie:

Can be seen on zee studio.midnight of weekend. But most scenes are gone 😛

The first season was good.The next 3 seasons were decent.The fifth season was terrible.The sixth season will air in 2013.Showtime shows that have jumped the shark: Californication, Dexter, Weeds.But, I'll continue watching them till the day they end. ;-)

Can be seen on zee studio.midnight of weekend. But most scenes are gone 😛
Watching any hollywood shows on Indian television is a strict no-no. They censor words like ass,balls and even condoms!!

the show started off good with dark comedy but then it became more of hank moody's quest towards sleeping with every available woman in L.A. i have quit watching it S3 onwards.

Watching any hollywood shows on Indian television is a strict no-no. They censor words like ass,balls and even condoms!!
Movies too falls in this censorship. So i just note down the name of "OKAY TO ME" movies from the channels and download it in torrent and enjoy it without any interruption.

just finished second season. pretty good until now. i guess season 3 is average and it goes worse after that? let's see. 🙂

just finished second season. pretty good until now. i guess season 3 is average and it goes worse after that? let's see. 🙂

I have been a big fan of David Duchovny ever since the X-Files but somehow i just did not get into this show,on the other hand my brother likes it a lot,so keep on watching,maybe you will too,such things are always subjective.

three seasons done. enjoyed it so far. let's see how i get my hands on the rest of the seasons!

completed season five today. for some reason i love this show even though it gets annoying at times especially with flashbacks and all that.

Actually I have not watched this Show so Really Don't know about It.In Fact I have heard about this show for the first time because I am now watching the Show True Blood..This show seems good to me so Thanks for sharing it and will definitely try to watch it.